Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yep... Back last September... shot a few videos... played poorly the day before...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Nothing of interest here, please just post the endless mundanity of your lives. If you're doing something interesting, I'm so not interested.

Some examples:

"My stapler has six staples left"
"I got a sticker when I voted"
"My knee was slightly itchy. I scratched it. It's okay now."
"I had a sandwich for dinner."
"I'm making excel graphs."

Nothing too interesting now. I got this thread idea from another forum. It's perfect for when you stop into the Steam Vent and there is nothing interesting to add...
thats what i said!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I left the cover off the electrical outlet, and the beetle came out. I got him and brought him outside. He didn't seem too good, as I had to help him off his back. He was flying around the house, though, so hopefully he'll be okay.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Been suckin back on grandpa's cough medicine?
grampa been dead for years!! :D

my father has been dead for years also!! anybody who has their father still just thank god above!!!

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had three fiber bars and another snack bar for lunch. Nope, not for the fiber. They are just so darn tasty. Mocha flavored. Mmmm.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Awww, I misread something. I wanted to get the 9100th post and my 11120 post at the same time. Not going to happen unless I post in another thread. Yeah, that's gonna happen. :)

EDIT: I just got doubly screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis