Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Nothing of interest here, please just post the endless mundanity of your lives. If you're doing something interesting, I'm so not interested.

Some examples:

"My stapler has six staples left"
"I got a sticker when I voted"
"My knee was slightly itchy. I scratched it. It's okay now."
"I had a sandwich for dinner."
"I'm making excel graphs."

Nothing too interesting now. I got this thread idea from another forum. It's perfect for when you stop into the Steam Vent and there is nothing interesting to add...

Matt34

Matt34

I have 19 post-it notes and four packs of Crystal Light Raspberry on my desk here at work.

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
If you go through your front door into your back yard and you notice that all the tires on your canoe are flat then how many pancakes does it take to roof a doghouse?

Matt34

Matt34

My C drive is NTFS formatted with 62.9 GB of free space with a total size of 74.4 GB.

I have six windows open and only three are work related.;)

Last edited:
emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
My C drive is NTFS formatted with 62.9 GB of free space with a total size of 74.4 GB.

I have six windows open and only three are work related.;)
My processor cores are both bouncing lazily between 15 and 25% or so but now they're settled in between 5 and 10%. I have 2GB cached in my RAM, my battery is 96% charged and I have 88.5GB of 149GB free on my drive.

I have too much running on my laptop right now.

I have a post-it note stuck on the bezel of the monitor on my desk and I really want lunch but have no idea what I want and may not do anything about it until 3PM or so.

Matt34

Matt34

Just made another disturbution list on Outlook.

Yelled at handlers because most of the dogs had poop in their kennels.

I have half a Monster Khaos left, they have no effect on me anymore.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
I just found out that earth weighs about 2,970 lbs per cubic yard.....

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
My hard drive just died with a year's worth of work cause I'm an idiot and did not back everything up often enough. Now I get to pay almost $1000 bucks to get my data back.

Oh and I have 5 coffee ring stains on my desk.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Got out of bed today, got to work, and now I'm home again... and it's not raining now

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis