Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know what I was thinking. It's not like I'm also talking about televisions and cute bunnies. :eek: Besides, we've all seen the pictures that Alex puts up. :eek: :D
I cannot really remember any pics from Alex that's made me feel good :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
C'mon :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You're married :eek:
And by implication ... dead. :rolleyes:

Sexually, I last like 4x longer after taking adderall than normally.
Wow ... eight minutes of go time ... that's craaaazzzzy. :p

Adam,

I didn't realize that chamomile was the rainbow flag of teas. Lately I have been drinking at least a pot of coffee per day. My understanding is that the caffeine makes me last like five times longer sexually and when you start with a negative number ... not good.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
EAK! What the **** is thaT?!

I'm workin away today. Listening to internet radio.

Music helps me work. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There is just something about a naked man holding any kind of knife that is so wrong.
This picture make my stomach turn inside out, and my brain disenganes in pure disgust :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's so horrible I have no words.....

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I ate a gyro and fries for lunch. Now I'm overweight.

I was before though, so I guess the fries had no effect.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Someone remind me tonight to post the "Biggest Collection of Natural Hot College Girls" .. I have it bookmarked on my home computer. Even my girlfriend was like "damn" to some of them.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Someone remind me tonight to post the "Biggest Collection of Natural Hot College Girls" .. I have it bookmarked on my home computer. Even my girlfriend was like "damn" to some of them.
+1. That sounds like a link worth visiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis