Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Really, though... what kind of bugs? Have you Googled them yet?
Well, I hadn't, but I decided to after you mentioned it. I still don't know for sure. I had assumed that they were some sort of grain eating insect, like a flour beetle. I'm still certain what they are, but I'm pretty sure that they are a grain beetle. They are about 1/10"-inch long and brownish.

I'm not that against bugs anymore, but I do NOT like them around the pooch's or my food.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I still remember having it explained to me. Well, I should remember it. After all, it was last week.
:D I did a Wiki search for boner... it suggested that I was using slang term for "erection"... I decided, after having previously searched "missionary" and getting some -not too vague images-, not to click the link.

EDIT: ... nevermind. I forgot what I was going to edit.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
:D I did a Wiki search for boner... it suggested that I was using slang term for "erection"... I decided, after having previously searched "missionary" and getting some -not too vague images-, not to click the link.
Google "really fat girls", turn safe search OFF and send what you find to Adam in a PM... he loves it...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

EDIT: ... nevermind. I forgot what I was going to edit.
You weren't kidding! Man, Wisconsin ain't ready for me. :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
You weren't kidding! Man, Wisconsin ain't ready for me. :D
:p I was kidding :D What kind of human actually searches "missionary"? I was totally going for a Wikiresult of "missionary position". Wisconsin is quite pervy, don't you worry :D :p

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I finally took the time to actually update my antivirus software. . . I don't really frequent potentially harmful websites, so I never really worry too much...

Until it's a month over-due :eek:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
This thread is over 8,000 posts in length... and growing.

It'd be interesting to have a Word document of the entire thing, and send it in to a publishing company :p It'd be the world's longest _boring_ book :D With humor!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Having a potentially contaminated pantry kind of took the thunder out of receiving six large bags of cereal from Amazon today. It was a day earlier than I had expected. Normally, I'd be all, "yeeehaaa!!!" However, there's no way that I'm putting ten years worth of food (in bug terms) into the hot zone.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I forgot what I was going to say.
It seems that I wasn't the only one that has forgotten what they were going to say a few times before :p

I am typing on my Mac.
Jamie, Mac rocks.

It's Friday night and I just spent ten minutes reading this thread. How sad is that?:confused:
It's 8 months later and I spent ten minutes resurrecting posts from the dead, you shouldn't have felt so bad back then :p

I'm sleepy.
Adam, you were sleepy back then and you are now :p

I am mixing a rap act tonight. :mad:
Because you were mixing rap? Sweet. Rap sucks. Do you remember the horrid night so many months ago?

I got a copy of electric boogalo for ya if you need Adam:D
I just started streaming Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo on Netflix. :)
I hope some of you have watched The Venture Bros... Dr. Girlfriend get's this after the Monarch acts it out in charades. "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo!!!"

I normally sleep on the floor. Sometimes in a chair.
Really?

The wind-down listening to chilled tunes and letting your ears rest is key. ;) End on a boring note. ;)
By using "chilled tunes" so many months ago, you helped me win an argument about the usage of the word "chill" in reference to music.

I got bored and started reading through the original few posts...

Nice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, I am going to apologize in public... about that last PM :D
No worries. I didn't see the picture. I figured to myself, this is going to have something nasty - but I opened it anyway. I saw your text and then the top of an image depicting something that, while I couldn't quite tell what it was, my mental third eyelid slammed shut and I deleted that bad boy.

I'm just going to assume that is was disturbing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis