Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul Shinobi

Soul Shinobi

Enthusiast
Thanks, Adam. Hate to admit it but I'm shooting the breeze in the Steam Vent here until I have 5 posts so I can use links to give a setup proposition in the Beginner's forum. I don't think you'd like a dozen two line URLs. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No worries. You're putting more thought into your first five "just want to link or PM" posts than a lot of people do. :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
ADHD or ADD... Me too, man... You should have seen me pre-meds... I was like thing one and thing two from the Cat in the Hat :D
Didn't have a chance for a real response earlier.

I'm ADD. What about you? What do you take?

20mg of adderall immedate release in the am and 10mg in the pm. sometimes a 5 at the end of the day if I begin to crash. The extended release ones don't crash as hard, but I still prefer the immediate because I can take it later in the day and still sleep.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to do something else. Maybe go to bed early. That'd be nice. Bye all

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Welcome back Sensi....how was your trip?
It was good man, but glad to be back in the US. I'm kinda a home body.

Hey when does your new tour start?!

Tons of B vitamins, the poor man's ADD med. You get to keep your ability to get a hard on, nice bonus.
My meds are like 50 bucks for a 45 day supply, which ends up being a bit longer because on the weekends I sometimes don't take as much. So, its not too bad if you take generic (which I can't feel any difference between adderall brand and generic)

Haha, I haven't had any sexual side effects from the adderall, but I did have dry mouth for a while and some appetite suppression. The dry mouth I solved with Smints, haha, just helps me salivate. And the appetite suppression is mild so it doesn't make much a difference.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
ARGGGG! There, had to get that out.

I discovered about three hours ago that a bag of food that I got for the pooch had bugs in it. Because I put the bag in my panty for a couple of hours before putting it in an airtight container - they spread to other areas. I didn't notice it for about two days. Uggg. First, I feel bad for giving my pooch food with bugs in it - but she eats feces, so I don't feel horrible about it. However, if those little bastards get into the other grains and multiply, I'm going to be upset. I've already thrown out almost everything that was open. I'm certainly going to let the pet store and manufacturer know about it. At over $11 for a 3.5-lb bag, this stuff isn't cheap compared to a lot of dog food. That and the cost of my time and the food that I've thrown away - it's a disappointing experience.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Welcome to the forum!
It seems you are the first person to welcome all the new recruits :p I do recall you being the first one to reply to my post :p

No worries. You're putting more thought into your first five "just want to link or PM" posts than a lot of people do. :D
Yeah, like me :D

He's putting in more thought than I've put into 900+ posts.
Yeah, like me :D :p

Didn't have a chance for a real response earlier.

I'm ADD. What about you? What do you take?

20mg of adderall immedate release in the am and 10mg in the pm. sometimes a 5 at the end of the day if I begin to crash. The extended release ones don't crash as hard, but I still prefer the immediate because I can take it later in the day and still sleep.
20mg amphetamine salts in the AM, 10mg @ noon...

Excellent ... now that we all know that you two still get boners ... :D
What's a boner?

ARGGGG! There, had to get that out.

I discovered about three hours ago that a bag of food that I got for the pooch had bugs in it. Because I put the bag in my panty for a couple of hours before putting it in an airtight container - they spread to other areas. I didn't notice it for about two days. Uggg. First, I feel bad for giving my pooch food with bugs in it - but she eats feces, so I don't feel horrible about it. However, if those little bastards get into the other grains and multiply, I'm going to be upset. I've already thrown out almost everything that was open. I'm certainly going to let the pet store and manufacturer know about it. At over $11 for a 3.5-lb bag, this stuff isn't cheap compared to a lot of dog food. That and the cost of my time and the food that I've thrown away - it's a disappointing experience.
Well, if you would just keep the dog food away from your panties, you wouldn't have that problem :p :D :eek:

Really, though... what kind of bugs? Have you Googled them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis