Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I gotta go out and get smokes darn it............sorry Alex to bring that up its boring to me.....:D
There were some menthols left here from a little after bar Saturday night.. they are SCREAMIN at me.. .I need to throw them away...

Matt34

Matt34

I'm such a failure at post whoring with an measly average of 2.54 posts per day. Adam is such an inspiration to us all!:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I need to throw them away...
Or smoke 'em. Have a couple of beers and then decide. :D
Just messin' with ya. Do the right thing, get rid of that sh!t. Quitting doesn't get easier by having one now and then. That just puts you in perpetual withdrawal: a living hell. But you already know that ... now flush 'em. :eek:

"Maybe like just one puff?" :confused:

Don't be a pussy. Stop crying and march the cancer sticks right to the commode. :mad:

:D :D :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Or smoke 'em. Have a couple of beers and then decide. :D
Just messin' with ya. Do the right thing, get rid of that sh!t. Quitting doesn't get easier by having one now and then. That just puts you in perpetual withdrawal: a living hell. But you already know that ... now flush 'em. :eek:

"Maybe like just one puff?" :confused:

Don't be a pussy. Stop crying and march the cancer sticks right to the commode. :mad:

:D :D :D
I know, I know... they're like lays... two tonight is a pack tomorrow... They're gonna find the sewer... I'm almost positive of that...

J

jamie2112

Banned
I'm such a failure at post whoring with an measly average of 2.54 posts per day. Adam is such an inspiration to us all!:D
Hey you have a woman THATS a big excuse................and a cutie pie as well she has got most of your time. Adam has a lazy dog to take care of(Sorry Niki) that is not the same. Buck up there Matt you will get there.Just lose your wife and kid get a lazy dog and sit down in front of the monitor and tell us all how you need a WOMAN....:D

J/K Adam You are the MAN ual king

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I can't beleive i have not noticed, until now the new htpc & media servers forum. I have a pc hooked up to my tv but only running analog to the tv right now. some good info over there.

Matt34

Matt34

Hey you have a woman THATS a big excuse................and a cutie pie as well she has got most of your time. Adam has a lazy dog to take care of(Sorry Niki) that is not the same. Buck up there Matt you will get there.Just lose your wife and kid get a lazy dog and sit down in front of the monitor and tell us all how you need a WOMAN....:D

We need to talk Clint into giving Adam that as a special title under his name.:p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Adam's problem mostly lies in his dating style.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh I hear you. I turn 40 this year but I still think like a 16 year old BMX rider.:D
I am going to be 41 in July and I still act like an 18 year old......:D
Don't worry. I make up for you guys. I'm 36 and act like I'm 81. That averages out just about right.

I dont have any.....
Check Alex's girlfriend's purse...I hear that she has some spares to lend ya.

I feel like such a failure, replying to four posts in just one. I better start posting some nonsense. Batter up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis