Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to fix my irrigation system. Hoowah. I had a leak where the filter connected to a PVC coupler. I cut the filter, unscrewed it from the metal pipe on one end, but it's still stuck in the PVC coupler on the other end. Now I just have to figure out what to get to fix it - just a filter, or another coupler (and cut out the existing one). I hope that gets done today, so then I can seed the yard this afternoon and get some grass!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Ninja cat just chuckles at the arrogance. It will be your downfall.
Just don't kill me because then he'll have to avenge his master and that always gets ugly.

Niki might be interested. Does he like to go for long walks and sniff butts?
He's a male...short walks to the food bowl and long butt sniffs are more his style.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
He's a male...short walks to the food bowl and long butt sniffs are more his style.:)
Hmmm. Niki could deal with the short walks, but she doesn't like sniffers that linger - she's too much of a lady (ignoring her eating of rabbit entrails and roadkill, that is). We could hook them up, but no guarantees.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alright, time to shower up, eat lunch, and head down to the Depot. I sure do love piling bags of top soil into my car...not. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Now I'm in trouble. I Made an offer on a new center channel that I did not expect to win and I won.:eek: I got a great deal:D Just don't know how I'm going to explain it.:eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Now I'm in trouble. I Made an offer on a new center channel that I did not expect to win and I won.:eek: I got a great deal:D Just don't know how I'm going to explain it.:eek:

Should I make popcorn for the show that's about to unfold...:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Should I make popcorn for the show that's about to unfold...:D
Well here is the funny thing.. She just left for a week in Maine at a conference so if it gets here before she gets home I'm just going to slip it in and she how it goes.

It is not a whole lot bigger but it is a piano finish vs. the regular black veneer I have now. Opus Tri:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I must say, I'm relieved that Dave's photo isn't showing up. Poor Dave - exceeded the bandwidth. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I finished the repairs on my irrigation system and got my lawn seeded. I'm nervous that I pressurized the system too soon, but hopefully the PVC cement wasn't compromised (it's not under pressure right now). I also hope that I didn't crack another plastic piece during the process. I got some help at the Depot and actually had a pretty easy (in theory) fix - except that it's the easy stuff that always seems to be a big pain. Screwing a filter into a threaded pipe. Should be easy...wasn't. Took forever, but it finally went in well.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh well I am watching Celebrity apprentice boring...Family guy is taping...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Celebrity Apprentice. Sweet. That's on for three hours tonight, right? Must be the finale.

I'm not used to being on my feet for long periods of time anymore. Excluding about ten minutes in the car, I didn't sit for about 4.5 hours this afternoon. That used to be nothing to me, but my legs are a bit tired. In my defense, I was fixing irrigation and seeding my lawn (including adding top soil).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis