jamie2112

Banned
What are you talking about adwilk local cable channels brought you this:
:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah buddy your job is taking away from your life at home in front of the screen.......:eek::D:D:p
Finally, someone that understands! :)

I should be working now, but I'm going to go to bed soon and get up around 4 or 5am to get stuff done before people get to work tomorrow.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My dad's birthday is coming up. I'm not sure what I'm going to get him, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Leno. Too bad he only has a couple of weeks left on NBC.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's all she wrote for tonight. I whored enough posts today to keep my average from falling, so I'll sleep soundly tonight. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That sucks.
It still sucks. Truly sorry to hear it. :(
Yeah, of course it does....... it stilll bl#%¤dy ****ing sucks, I really thought this was the end stop for me, never seen anything better in my life.......

Good attitude my man.....buy some killer toys...:D
Aaaaaah, perhaps now I can get the Lyngdorf TDAI 2200 or Deqx digital preamp and a fully active system with digital X-overs and all the parametric equalizers I need, sorry the Behringer stuff is not gonna make it for me....

And the Lyngdorfs may be cascaded with as many amps as you want so you can get a fully digital 3 way, 4 way system or whatever you need, and you never get to the analog stage, because the output stage in the TDAI 2200 is a "Power DAC".... or more correctly a Power amp that's also a PCM to PWM converter and the volume control regulates the power supply to the PWM stage, so you don't even have a volume control within the signal chain.....

does this work? I really think so :D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My buddy came by and grabbed them.. i stayed away from em... I am an enabler...
Good for you. From what I understand if you keep away from nicotine for another 8 years or so your cravings will be non existent. A friend of mine told me that 'the time will go by' concerning an unrelated matter but it applies to just about all situations. For people like Jamie the time will go by with a smoke hanging out of his face. :eek:

But lets not be judgmental. :D

Billy Mays... lol.. makes me laugh...
I turn the channel immediately when he gets on. Actually that's pretty much any commercial but with him it's like a race to the remote. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis