Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Stupid Best Buy. They have the TC-P50G10 for just about the same price as Amazon. Now I'm even more tempted. I'd have to talk them into the same total price (i.e. no tax), but maybe I could because their price includes hook-up that I'd decline anyway.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Stupid Best Buy. They have the TC-P50G10 for just about the same price as Amazon. Now I'm even more tempted. I'd have to talk them into the same total price (i.e. no tax), but maybe I could because their price includes hook-up that I'd decline anyway.
looks like a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice TV:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Ohhh, the JVC isn't good enough for you?;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
That's a nice TV Adam.
Maybe you can get them to throw in a wall mount?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, don't you judge me! You've got a 36". :D

That's the tough part. The JVC actually is good enough. I'm just tempted by all these big TVs out there.
I hear ya, buddy. It's tough. I'm trying to hold out for a while.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Put your debit card back in your wallet and step away from the sales geek. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Adam, repeat after me 10 times, and then go to the shop practicing the same thing:
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no !

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Adam, go back to Best Buy and do your best GG impression. They should give you half off the sale price if your acting is good.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Adam, don't you have to make your move before June?
http://www.dtv.gov/
Or do you already have a converter box?
Prices have really dropped, and you'll be sorry if you don't go for the 50":D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam,

Now is the time to be strong. Resist the forces of plasma Adam. Maintaining the SVS-CRT balance is in your hands now. If you must, close your eyes to block the salmon colored lie in Rick's post but do not give in.

Plasma today and then what? Blu ray? :eek:
I don't think so. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Or do you already have a converter box?
Yep, I got one a month or so ago. Works great, btw.

Now is the time to be strong. Resist the forces of plasma Adam. Maintaining the SVS-CRT balance is in your hands now.
I hear ya. Luckily, my natural laziness will probably prevent me from going to BB today, but we'll see. After all, I've had these HDMI cables for over a year and a half, and I don't have anything that uses them! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching a show called A History of God. I find it interesting.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I didnt make it to the adoption center today.. but one of my friends has some lab puppies... something about adopting one is more appealing though. Its going on my "to do" list next week.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Bought battlestar galactica season one today. I paid way to much for it.

majorloser

majorloser

Playing this damned addicting Mafia Wars on Facebook.

It's all Matt34's fault! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis