Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Word... Alex PE is the way forward for sure.Take the stuff back and after they give you your money back spill the coke you are drinking on the counter...that will make you feel a little better....:D J/K Alex knock over something instead...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to try for the third or fourth time to help this moth get outside. It keeps flying away when I try.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
spill the coke you are drinking on the counter...
I did that to a bartender once with a Long Island Iced Tea. He was pissed. He said that I was a d!ck but I didn't know that it was his girl I was talking to. She wasn't overly impressed with me either. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Word... Alex PE is the way forward for sure.Take the stuff back and after they give you your money back spill the coke you are drinking on the counter...that will make you feel a little better....:D J/K Alex knock over something instead...
Thats a great point.. PE is a solid choice.. the only time I'll ever step foot in a RS is if i want to be hassled about how much I'm paying for my cell phone. Or if I need batteries for one of the hooters' girls...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm pretty happy that this might be my 5th straight post in this this thread...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its almost time to hit the sack got a long studio day tomorrow.....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nothin in my house i wanna eat... seriously thinkin about headin to the outside..

J

jamie2112

Banned
Damn its late there 7 eleven chili dog?????:eek: anything but that please.....do you remember the 7eleven Big Un burger? I used to think those were good when I was a teen:eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Damn its late there 7 eleven chili dog?????:eek: anything but that please.....do you remember the 7eleven Big Un burger? I used to think those were good when I was a teen:eek:
No 7 11's around here... too bad though.. we're looking at taco bell or wendys. wendys got the best of me last night...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
apparently Adam and Alex are having some much needed alone time.......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Another day in a life... that no one knows what brings..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis