Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Stupid Best Buy. They have the TC-P50G10 for just about the same price as Amazon. Now I'm even more tempted. I'd have to talk them into the same total price (i.e. no tax), but maybe I could because their price includes hook-up that I'd decline anyway.
It looks like a very nice tv. I see cnet gave it a very good review.Dont listen to everybody If you want it just pull the trigger.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Man, you guys have been busy since I last checked! One more paper to finish and then I'm done with homework until June!

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have no idea what that means.
I knew what it meant.

AHHH! It makes so much more sense, now.
Actually it adds a level of complexity to what is ultimately the human condition.

flip-flops.....never.:D
You know what I have noticed about flip flops? They have replaced the high heel in airports. Not very long ago it use to be that women got dressed up in their Sunday best for air travel. Now it's all about stupid comfort. It's good to hear that you're 'Old School'. :D

I just thought I would boast a little. These were somebodies garbage:

Now the un-boast: it took months to make them look like that.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
You know what I have noticed about flip flops? They have replaced the high heel in airports. Not very long ago it use to be that women got dressed up in their Sunday best for air travel. Now it's all about stupid comfort. It's good to hear that you're 'Old School'. :D

Now the un-boast: it took months to make them look like that.
Alex I have to admit, now that you've shaved your legs, they don't look bad at all.:D

Speaking of airports, we're on our way to sunny Sanibel / Ft Myers, Florida. Have to be at the airport by 2:00.
I have to say, I think I'm gonna miss you guys. I'll have the laptop so I'll post when I can.
If anyone wants to meet up for a beer, let me know.

Alex as always, nice wood working!

Last edited:
S

Scarriere

Junior Audioholic
You guys are hilarious! It's nice to browse around, catch your posts and laugh out loud.
Thank you.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Doug's got himself a cool new avatar.
That's Oliver, or "O'Liver" as I like to call him:), our Chow Chow Retriever mix. He's here to ward off monkey attacks.:eek::D We also call him "Brown Dog".

Don't mess with "Brown Dog"! He's 48 pounds of 11-1/2 year old Chinese guard dog mix with 2 rebuilt knees!!!:eek::D One of our cats took a swipe at him once Oliver swung back.:D Talk about Kung Foo skills he's got 'em.:cool: So don't even try a sneak attack Ninja Cat. He's ever vigilant.:cool:

Oh, and he already asked me to get Niki's number...such the ladies dog he is.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis