Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Hey Alex whats shakin buddy. Adam was getting needy you weren't around...:eek::D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new neighbors across the street who are renters are very nice...but also very loud. Not stereo-wise, but just loud in terms of talking. They're pretty loud right now.

J

jamie2112

Banned
My new neighbors across the street who are renters are very nice...but also very loud. Not stereo-wise, but just loud in terms of talking. They're pretty loud right now.
Well you can be much louder then they are brother. Turn the stereo up and your sub to stun and let um have some 80's hits....that'll learn um..:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well you can be much louder then they are brother. Turn the stereo up and your sub to stun and let um have some 80's hits....that'll learn um..:D
True. But it would also learn the rest of my neighbors. :)

I'm actually feeling drunk right now. I can think just fine, but my head is starting to swim.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex has been replying to this thread for over ten minutes. I hope that I don't put his post up on a pedestal for nothing.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm actually feeling drunk right now. I can think just fine, but my head is starting to swim.
Only the good things can start to happen now my friend. only the good things..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Only the good things can start to happen now my friend. only the good things..
As a reminder, I don't live in the land of lollipops and Hooter girls. Unless something kick a** comes on TV, then my night has pretty much hit the peak.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Alex has been replying to this thread for over ten minutes. I hope that I don't put his post up on a pedestal for nothing.
Without the opposable thumbs it can take a while to come up with something...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd feel like a real douche asking about your wife, so I'll ask this - does she have a sister?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
As a reminder, I don't live in the land of lollipops and Hooter girls. Unless something kick a** comes on TV, then my night has pretty much hit the peak.
Lollipops? Where.. you're such a tease..

I feel sorry for anybody who tries to "catch up" on this thread tomorrow...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey Alex whats shakin buddy. Adam was getting needy you weren't around...:eek::D:D:D
The Adams were doing just fine without me. I just started getting REW stuff all wired up today. I needed some connectors/adapters so I took a walk to the local Rat Shack earlier. Walking through my gym parking lot I saw a couple of hypodermic needles. Can you imagine? We don't have a drug problem in the area and the kids seem like kids, you know? They're not gangsters and cars don't get vandalized or anything weird. We have muscle heads who don't know how to use garbage cans. :confused:

The pimply faced kid at the Rat Shack completely ignored me because he was watching sports on TV and trying to get in his co-workers pants. When I finally did ask for help he knew zilch. Between the three of us in the store I was the only one not getting paid and I felt like I had to do all the work. I'll feel better when I order the same stuff from PE and return the Rat Shack stuff.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel sorry for anybody who tries to "catch up" on this thread tomorrow...
Eff 'em. If they're too good to get drunk with us on a Friday night, then they deserve to spend five minutes reading through posts. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry for your RS experience, man. It's pretty typical for those that actually know what they're doing, though (in my experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis