Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Have to go to bed now, it's midnight over here and I'm going early tomorrow....

Keep posting guys and I will catch up tomorrow :D
This thread is not done yet !!!!!

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Good night haraldo! Have a nice trip.

I just woke up, I was so bored I took a nap.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Good night haraldo! Have a nice trip.

I just woke up, I was so bored I took a nap.
Thanks my friend..... Trips is next Friday though :D:D:D:D:D
When guys disappear it's basically about two things.....

Either they go to a bar somewhere and get really drunk
Or it's a female involved.....

he he he

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, he's really fast...He knows stuff six hours before we do :).
What am I doing, still not in bed, have to get up in like 5.5 hours :eek::eek::eek:

He he.... I know everything 6 hours before you guys :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anybody from Australia here ????

You guys in Sydney are much faster, like 10 HOURS BEFORE ME AGAIN
So you know everything 10 hours before me :D

Last edited:
Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Go to bed already haraldo! Any more boring post and your heads going to fall over and go "clunk" on your keyboard :D

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I couldn't resist double posting, so my 900th. post is in the "Really Boring Stuff Only" thread :eek:!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Brace yourselves...I actually became bored with this thread earlier this afternoon.

Now I know how most of you already felt.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
When I get bored in the afternoons, I take a nap.
When I get bored in the afternoon I come check out the latest on Audioholics and see if any newbies need help, check latest opinions on the latest-greatest home theater stuff and browse the steam vent for off-the-wall topics. ;) :D

I just now checked out this thread - well the first couple of pages and the latest posts anyways (I'll check out more when I'm bored later). ;) Haraldo mentioned it in the j_garcia 10,000 post thread. I found some funny boring stuff here mostly - so here's my boring contribution ---

I went by the local soon-to-be-closed Circus City today to see what they had on sale.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phil has joined us, everyone. Someone be nice and pass him a cup of Kool-Aid, please. Thanks.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm ssoo hungry and haven't had dinner yet, and I'm too lazy to go pickup and too paranoid to order delivery. *sigh*

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
If somebody tells you that their vacuum cleaner really sucks does that mean it's good or bad? :confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
I'm ssoo hungry and haven't had dinner yet, and I'm too lazy to go pickup and too paranoid to order delivery. *sigh*
You could put on a fake moustache and some glasses and no problem.....WHat is making ya so sketched out ?:eek: Yeah you should of stocked up on munchies dude. Thats not a proper party move....get it together sensi..:D:D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I have zero food, and only water to drink. It's an absolute disaster. My girlfriend is out of town and my cleaning lady/shopper/godess is on vacation.

But I don't have to even make it to bed I can just doze off on the couch listening to tunes. Been listening to some chill music and surfing the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis