Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I mentally just combined that image with your avatar. I now find beautiful women to be approachable. Thanks. :D
~fixed~

Approachable yet completely undesirable. Incredibly enough I find my self needing to hold back even at this this utterly despicable level of tastelessness.

BTW: I'm still sick. (Just as sick as ever if that last line is any indicator. :D)
I went back to the doctor and got some codeine cough suppressant. I apparently dropped a solid 7lbs since my check up a week ago. I had to fast for 14 hours for blood work, went to the gym twice (I just joined while on my way to buy dessert.) and have been sick for about 3 days. My g/f says she hopes my cholesterol test results come back high so that she has an excuse not to make eggs for me. (She hates making eggs. :confused:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
My g/f says she hopes my cholesterol test results come back high so that she has an excuse not to make eggs for me. (She hates making eggs. :confused:)
Alex,

First, let me say that I hope you get upright soon.

Second, let me say "whatisupwiththat?!?!". Few things are better than a nice toasted egg cheese sandwich with some salsa for breakfast.

Get better bro!

Chris

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
woot. People have rated me helpful 100 times. Strube was my latest victim.

muwahahahahahahah

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, Strube - are you still employed? I sure hope so. If you're not, I hope that it doesn't affect your job opportunities in Cali.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BTW...just curious...where is everybody?!?
Fired, depressed, sick or pooping their brains out. I now remember why I don't like codeine/morphine base drugs. They make me nauseous. It was fun last night though. I doped up and watched a bunch of movies in comfort. Today is kind of rough.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Am I the only person from the Midwest in this thread? Everyone seems to live so far away. :(

Correction: I see Phil Taylor is relatively close.

Don't we have a frappr map somewhere? I need a new stalking target.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We do have a Frapper thing from way back. I got to get back to the movie though. Good Luck. Move. :p

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well I didn't get fired. Thanks for the well wishes! I went in with a sincere apology and that seemed to minimize the lashing too. It is always good to be political I guess.

I will be working for real from now on so I don't have to deal with that again. My 500 post mark will take a little longer but that is okay. Talk to you guys (quite a bit) later and thanks again for the support! :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Well I didn't get fired. Thanks for the well wishes! I went in with a sincere apology and that seemed to minimize the lashing too. It is always good to be political I guess.

I will be working for real from now on so I don't have to deal with that again. My 500 post mark will take a little longer but that is okay. Talk to you guys (quite a bit) later and thanks again for the support! :D
Great to hear you are still employed. Hang in there, smooth waters are ahead.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Am I the only person from the Midwest in this thread? Everyone seems to live so far away. :(

Correction: I see Phil Taylor is relatively close.

Don't we have a frappr map somewhere? I need a new stalking target.
Relatively close to where?

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic

Glad ya didn't get the ax ... but it sucks when work gets in the way of one's AH habit. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis