Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ohh...sounds like fun. I think I'll do that tonight. :cool:
It is fun until the next day. For me it's been years since I did anything like that. I don't recall your recreational preferences but I don't think you're much of a party animal at all and I'm watching you to see if you start going hog wild in the political threads but I'm fairly certain you use spell check so it's tough to tell. Yep, I have nothing better to do.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm calling it quits on work for today. I'll get up in about four hours and do it all over again. I'm glad that I don't have to work like this most of the time (although it's not really that rare, either).

On an unrelated note, I felt really bad when I got home tonight. My pooch is very afraid of the low-battery beeps that our smoke detectors make. I got home, and she was acting a bit odd but nothing too abnormal...then I heard the beep. I have no idea how long it had been going on. Could have been minutes, or it could have been hours. I let her out into the garage as I went to work to get the detector off the ceiling. When I went out to check on her, she was visibly shaking from being so disturbed by it all. It took about an hour to really get her back to normal. I felt so bad for her.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
And you wonder when I sleep? :confused:
Now do some tequila shots and get to bed! :D

Matt34

Matt34

Sorry. I try to leave anything to do with the Balkans alone. It's been a mess for hundreds of years and there is no sign that it will change anytime soon. At least now, it appears that they will settle disputes in court rather than with guns, so it is a step in the right direction. On the other hand, I hear Croatia is becoming quite the tourist destination, especially the coastal area.

I didn't have to specialize in my undergrad degree. That comes when you do a masters. I did tend to gravitate towards courses on 19thC. European history, just out of interest. Well, that and I avoided courses that started before 11AM.:cool:

The Balkans is a beautiful place! Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia etc are very gorgous, it's a shame the Serbs and Albainians don't get along.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It is fun until the next day. For me it's been years since I did anything like that. I don't recall your recreational preferences but I don't think you're much of a party animal at all and I'm watching you to see if you start going hog wild in the political threads but I'm fairly certain you use spell check so it's tough to tell. Yep, I have nothing better to do.:D
I fell asleep on the couch instead. So sorry to disappoint.:eek:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Good morning, yet again. My Dunkin Donuts coffee has ran dry, and I'm staring at my dirty French Press at work, wondering if I should clean it out and caffeinate again.

Dirty French Press, heh heh, you got anything for that Alex?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to die at the hands of my wife. Just bought a SC-05 for a price too good to be true. DAMMIT.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow people suck most of the time.....nobody here just some idiot neighbors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis