Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It wasn't the mid-90's. It was the mid-80's and you were just piggy-backing on Anthony Michael Hall's fame.
Sadly, it was the mid-90's...and I was piggy-backing off of Anthony Michael Hall.

Doing it ten years late is what made it questionable as to how cool I was.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Sadly, it was the mid-90's...and I was piggy-backing off of Anthony Michael Hall.

Doing it ten years late is what made it questionable as to how cool I was.
Even Anthony himself couldn't milk that for ten years.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was actually looking forward to your reply in Sign of the Times.
What kind of history were you focused on?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
just finished working out. That should help make up for the massacre I unleashed on the taco dinner my wife made tonight.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
As with Adam's recent review issues, I have an issue that is completely my fault because I haven't been working enough at all, but it is still not going to be good regardless. I have to meet with my graduate advisor tomorrow and it is a distinct possibility that I get fired so please wish me luck, everyone. :(

If that happens I think getting that California job might be difficult...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Best of luck, Strube. Truly.

On a related note, it's a sad day when real work is associated with grad assistants. Thank goodness I already got my degree. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I was actually looking forward to your reply in Sign of the Times.
What kind of history were you focused on?
Sorry. I try to leave anything to do with the Balkans alone. It's been a mess for hundreds of years and there is no sign that it will change anytime soon. At least now, it appears that they will settle disputes in court rather than with guns, so it is a step in the right direction. On the other hand, I hear Croatia is becoming quite the tourist destination, especially the coastal area.

I didn't have to specialize in my undergrad degree. That comes when you do a masters. I did tend to gravitate towards courses on 19thC. European history, just out of interest. Well, that and I avoided courses that started before 11AM.:cool:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have to meet with my graduate advisor tomorrow
I don't think RJ wouldl fire you.;)

Seriously though, it seems like there's nothing left to do but face the music. What's done is done, or not done as the case may be. It seems too late to offer any good advice or motivational speeches, so good luck at the meeting.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
As with Adam's recent review issues, I have an issue that is completely my fault because I haven't been working enough at all, but it is still not going to be good regardless. I have to meet with my graduate advisor tomorrow and it is a distinct possibility that I get fired so please wish me luck, everyone. :(

Best of luck, Strube. I hope that whatever happens ends up happening for the best.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I just brewed up some Dunkin Donuts Medium blend this morning. I think it's the best coffee I've ever had. Amazing. But it sure has done a wonder on my lower intestines.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic

Good luck - hope things go|went well for you today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis