Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Can't wait for daylight savings to end this Sunday, and then maybe you East Coasters will still be conscious when we westerners start posting at night. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm might now be officially old. I have a bowl of leftover candy, and I'm not even remotely tempted to have any.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Can't wait for daylight savings to end this Sunday, and then maybe you East Coasters will still be conscious when we westerners start posting at night. :)
East coasters only like to post while at work...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got the updated plans for the NaO. NaO I just need to stop buying other sh!t so I can get this project moving forward. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got the updated plans for the NaO. NaO I just need to stop buying other sh!t so I can get this project moving forward. :rolleyes:
A thread that I apparently need to read...again. :)

I envy your ability to go out and buy all this stuff. Whether that ability is financial well being or simply a mental ability to just say *&#$ it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have to admit, the instructions on this juicer have left even me wanting. I still want to figure out why it has three feeder holes but only one plunger.

Honestly, I didn't plan that last sentence, but even as I typed it, I thought...hmmm...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A thread that I apparently need to read...again. :)

I envy your ability to go out and buy all this stuff. Whether that ability is financial well being or simply a mental ability to just say *&#$ it. :D
My GF and parents keep reminding me that when I have a real job I'll have real bills that will be due monthly without fail. I think their plan was to keep me from spending money, but what I got from it is that I should buy everything I could possibly want post haste, otherwise I may not get the chance for a good long while.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 50-50 :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have to admit, the instructions on this juicer have left even me wanting. I still want to figure out why it has three feeder holes but only one plunger.

Honestly, I didn't plan that last sentence, but even as I typed it, I thought...hmmm...
Makes sense. More than one plunger and things get confusing and you have plungers fighting over which hole they're supposed to go in and for goodness sakes, don't ever EVER let the plungers touch.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis