Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Got diagnosed with shingles today. Fortunately I just have one small cluster of blisters on the left side of my chest, maybe the size of a half dollar. It hurts like hell though. I had shingles 12 years ago, when I was 15, and I'm pretty sure they looked a lot worse that time (I still have scars from them).
Yikes...that's gonna hurt.

You know, surface Herpes looks a lot like Shingles and is usually caused by hanging out with the women in Stop Six which I know you are fond of....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got a day off. Think I'll go to the gym for the first time in like a month. Then a trip to UPS to find out some pricing and then back him to (hopefully) watch Pacific Rim. My kinda day.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yikes...that's gonna hurt.

You know, surface Herpes looks a lot like Shingles and is usually caused by hanging out with the women in Stop Six which I know you are fond of....
Well, you know how it is. Those sores look just like red hots candy.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Cute :)

In other news, the soap at work isn't as good as the soap at home. I applied capsaicin cream to my chest, washed my hands, went pee, then washed my hands again before returning to my cubicle...but I started to feel an unpleasant burning sensation down south. Had to go home to take care of that. Still feels warm (but not bad :)), over an hour later.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I've tried one or two creams that give a warming sensation. Can be pretty pleasant if you don't overdo it :p

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'm using capzasin hp (0.1% capsaicin), which should come out to 160,000 scoville units (pure capsaicin should be 16,000,000). 160k is still pretty hot D:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Speaking of pictures, what ever happened to Bryco and his pictures?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Cute :)

In other news, the soap at work isn't as good as the soap at home. I applied capsaicin cream to my chest, washed my hands, went pee, then washed my hands again before returning to my cubicle...but I started to feel an unpleasant burning sensation down south. Had to go home to take care of that. Still feels warm (but not bad :)), over an hour later.
Yeah, I spilled a hot beverage in my lap and burnt, um, my gentleman's region not too long ago so I can empathize with you.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ouch. I can imagine the pain from that :( I'm just glad I had washed my hands so it was only a light dose of the capsaicin. Applying it directly would be torture.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis