Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
MY status

Welcome back! It's going fine here. How about yourself?
Going good after being retired I worked contract for about 15 months and picked up a new software skill, RSA Archer eGRC and it seems to be in very high demand. I was going to retire again but maybe I will work a little longer.

Still really like great audio ; customized the audio in my CT200h with new front tweeters, front speakers ,front door speakers, left head unit OEM and AM/FM/XM still were pretty bad. Like the mileage of CT200h but didn't like not shifting an blasé fun factor. Got a Focus ST, the audio is pretty sweet, it is a Sony but some of the best car sound I have heard recently.

Now for the home system, it is still pretty much the same, but I still think it sound good. Still have Marantz SR8002, Def Tech speakers: CLR 3000, BP7002s, SVS - PB12-Plus and the PRO-151FD. Maybe someday I will upgrade.
It looks like you guys are all doing well.

Take Care,

Forest Man ( still have my second place in the National Forest J )

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm looking at moving from my trifold wallet (a style that I've used since I was a kid) to a slimmer wallet. I just ordered one from Amazon for about $11, but I find myself drawn to one made by Chester Mox (a company that I just read about yesterday). Thing is...it's $135. Seems dumb to pay so much for a wallet, when there's one for $21 from Saddleback Leather that is similar...but it sure does look nice. :) At 40, I think that I've have something like four wallets in my life, so I guess that I'll have it for a while. I bought my last one in 2009, and while it's still holding up great, I just want something thinner to put into my front pocket.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm looking at moving from my trifold wallet (a style that I've used since I was a kid) to a slimmer wallet. I just ordered one from Amazon for about $11, but I find myself drawn to one made by Chester Mox (a company that I just read about yesterday). Thing is...it's $135. Seems dumb to pay so much for a wallet, when there's one for $21 from Saddleback Leather that is similar...but it sure does look nice. :) At 40, I think that I've have something like four wallets in my life, so I guess that I'll have it for a while. I bought my last one in 2009, and while it's still holding up great, I just want something thinner to put into my front pocket.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I agree with Alex on this one, but Adam you could get a change purse like Brian....

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I agree with Alex on this one, but Adam you could get a change purse like Brian....
You guys can call it a change purse all you want, it's still an excellent wallet :p Can fit tons of cards and cash in there and it stays super thin :) I'll take the jokes so I don't have gigantic wallet *** :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The chester mox sure is pretty, but after owning a saddleback product I'd love to give them more business. Their stuff really is built to last forever and a 100 year warranty pretty much takes the cake for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The chester mox sure is pretty, but after owning a saddleback product I'd love to give them more business. Their stuff really is built to last forever and a 100 year warranty pretty much takes the cake for me.
Yeah, man, but why spend $21 when I can spend $135? Wait, that seems backwards...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
You guys can call it a change purse all you want, it's still an excellent wallet :p Can fit tons of cards and cash in there and it stays super thin :) I'll take the jokes so I don't have gigantic wallet *** :p
Might have to invest in one my wallet doesn't close :( to much cash in it god dame being ritch is so hard to live with!!! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alrighty. My $11 wallet has shipped (shown below), and it should get here on Wednesday. I think that I'll just wait and see if I like it before I spend so much money on yet another wallet.

On an unrelated note, I'm watching a Discovery show about salt. Pretty interesting.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Broke Saddleback Mountain instructional video. Lesson one; How to operate a wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well, it was inevitable... Talking leather in the boring thread. I can't wait until next week when we discuss latex.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis