Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Only in Canada can that be shown.
I thought it was a recruitment poster for (must I say it?) submariners. *bows head in shame*

I made it through a 40 hour week. The craziest thing was driving up to work going 90 mph in the middle lane, moving along with traffic only to be overtaken by several cars in the passing lane. Oh, it was probably around 4:30 AM. It's like the poor man's version of Formula 1. Both hands on the wheel and wear your seat belts. Screaming is permitted.

Matt34

Matt34

Is there anyone who can give me a descent tip on where to get prepaid sim cards on the way (I heard this can be challenging to get, even at airports.....)... I am flying via Seattle to Las Vegas; Are these available at the airports?
Is your phone esim capable? This would be my choice. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/t-mobile-esim-app

I have used Airalo (another esim service) when I was traveling overseas a bunch and was unable to purchase a physical sim.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Is your phone esim capable? This would be my choice. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/t-mobile-esim-app

I have used Airalo (another esim service) when I was traveling overseas a bunch and was unable to purchase a physical sim.
Thx, none of my phones have e-sim .... Nothingphone 1 is not e-sim capable .... and I have some older ones ....

Checking here it seems there is no t-mobile outlets in neither SeaTac airport or Las-Vegas.....

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
My wife decided she wants her master bathroom a Navy Blue, yes you got that. I told her, the walls are not prefect, and a dark color will show every little imperfection in the walls. She knows I know how to paint, as I've painted many of black cars and homes to know better. Well I cried, pleaded, tried to bribe her with a fancy dinner, a fancy hair saloon visit but nope, she wanted it painted. Well after a major tinted primer, two coats to cover some ugly beige that was one the walls and then 2 coats of top quality paint later, it took a third coat. I hate painting walls with old sheet rock walls that are not smooth and you can see the imperfections in the sheet rock. I would have been better off, to just rip out the old sheet rock, add new smooth sheet rock, some nice smooth tape and mud, a good primers and bingo paint. But her answer to all of this, " I'll cover those areas with PICTURES. . :mad:, now to the easy part the trim work.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thx, none of my phones have e-sim .... Nothingphone 1 is not e-sim capable .... and I have some older ones ....

Checking here it seems there is no t-mobile outlets in neither SeaTac airport or Las-Vegas.....
Check out Google Fi.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Our company is hosting an event with the Vice President on Monday. We both got accepted as attendees.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Another Friday that would be helped by booze and drugs but they frown upon that sh!t. But I'm not bitter.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Another day of rain and a messed up Fathers Day, rain forecast all weekend.:mad:. So now I have to figure out what to do with 6 slabs of ribs and 2 bone in shoulders. Not sure the wife will let me bring my smoker into the house LOLOLOLOL, And my rain umbrella unfortunately will not keep sideways blowing rains and 20-40 mph guest at bay, not toe mention kill the temps on the smoker. Looks like the oven for the ribs, and the large crockpot for the shoulder.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Another day of rain and a messed up Fathers Day, rain forecast all weekend.:mad:. So now I have to figure out what to do with 6 slabs of ribs and 2 bone in shoulders. Not sure the wife will let me bring my smoker into the house LOLOLOLOL, And my rain umbrella unfortunately will not keep sideways blowing rains and 20-40 mph guest at bay, not toe mention kill the temps on the smoker. Looks like the oven for the ribs, and the large crockpot for the shoulder.
That's a lot of meat. Too bad about the weather. We're expecting rain all weekend, as well. Picked up a brisket a few days ago at a not quite insane price. It's in the freezer, waiting for a combination of good weather and good friends.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I need to put a turkey breast in the fridge to thaw. I think I'll do a pork loin too.

Thanks for the reminder! (sorry bout your bad luck)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Veggie omelette with egg whites and dry rye. Tryin’ to make it to payday after working a full 40 requires sacrifice.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Veggie omelette with egg whites and dry rye. Tryin’ to make it to payday after working a full 40 requires sacrifice.
Low acid coffee this morning and some Grape Nut Flakes and cut up bananas and ( Powder Blue - Variety) blueberries. I know boring

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1 pot coffee, bacon. eggs, and toasted bread with a bunch of butter. Beer in the cereal.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis