Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's bull$hit now?
I had to put my pants on and go to work.
I am thinking that he still wants the Rotel amp and is mad that no one else has stepped up and now he is going to have to do it.
Actually I just got in from Springfield ... with the amp. Dude made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
I could be wrong. Someone may have just eaten his leftover piece of cake.
Oh hell no ... but first of all there is never 'leftover' cake.

My sister in law stole my white chocolate macadamia nut gourmet cookies once ... once.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Edit: It's very pretty. It's gonna drive a dual 10" sub. One channel per driver and those drivers max out at around half the amp's output at 4 Ohm ... so ... that frees up the more capable Rotel that is currently driving those drivers.

This is what mental patients sound like to normal people. So then the more capable Rotel can be on hand for what will be an MB27 bedroom system to go along with Pandaman617's Vizio TV and SVS sealed sub.

SWMBO says he needs to move to another state. Like Texas. :D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

That was easy. Silver amp driving silver drivers … and a blue light. Works too.

EDIT: Re-calibration ... if I hurry up I can get a good round of test tones pumping up in here before the g/f gets out of here to do errands. I'm a people pleaser.

More editing: I should have hooked up the second TT while I had the rack out. A Stanton T92.

The day is young.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
They don't want me to eat today. My @$$ is getting probed tomorrow.

First time ... in case that needs sayin'.

No worries though. Well, except the lack of food part.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
They don't want me to eat today. My @$$ is getting probed tomorrow.

First time ... in case that needs sayin'.

No worries though. Well, except the lack of food part.
Jello and high end beef & chicken stock. No shortage of salt for all the liquids you're putting in lol.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Jello and high end beef & chicken stock. No shortage of salt for all the liquids you're putting in lol.
Too late for that now. The poopie powder is going down the hatch in moments. With 32 oz of Gatorade. Same in the AM. Effin’ hungry.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Have fun, e joy the propofol nap!
Weird, I didn't get the other worldly buzz on the way down like w/ the knee surgeries. Bummer, I was looking forward to that.

The doc said they were gonna make me Mr. July in Rectum Monthly.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Weird, I didn't get the other worldly buzz on the way down like w/ the knee surgeries. Bummer, I was looking forward to that.

Pics or it's not true!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord

Different stuff. You got the Michael Jackson meds. For the knee the you got much better stuff.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I had to put my pants on and go to work.

Actually I just got in from Springfield ... with the amp. Dude made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Oh hell no ... but first of all there is never 'leftover' cake.

My sister in law stole my white chocolate macadamia nut gourmet cookies once ... once.
Odd...your pants are always off when your doing a job...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
After a long hiatus I have decided to grace this swamp with my presence.

pls let me come back now that I have an HT again.......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis