Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Work has been nuts, so haven't had a chance to get on here too much lately. Getting on a plane to India today, for two weeks.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Work has been nuts, so haven't had a chance to get on here too much lately. Getting on a plane to India today, for two weeks.
Elephant skin boots ... get some! I bought a pair in '87 and gave 'em away a few years back. They're indestructible.

I gotta get my speakers loaded up for the DIY thing tomorrow. Eddy can't have my subs because he made fun of the GTG. That bastard.

EDIT: This is a lot of work for a lazy person.

EDIT II: Knee brace is on ... socks are next! :D

stay tuned

Edit 3: Apparently we can edit for days now. How did I get this lazy? Maybe it's a birth defect.

Edit 4: An edit a day ... seriously, 4 days later and still editing.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
New Boredom:

Gotsta take the bumper off the g/f's car to change a headlight. I would complain but the whole assembly weighs in at about 5 pounds and the light lasted 10 years so ...

Going to Salem tomorrow. It was pretty fun last year on 2 bum knees. At least this year I won't be walking around like I got hit in the @ss by a Mac Truck.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The plan
  1. Speakering
  2. Speakering
  3. and more speakering
The reality
  1. the gym
  2. all the other stuff involved in not living like a wild animal ... this is complete f^%&ing bullsh!t !!! :mad:
I guess I feel better. I better do some speakering first though.

Otherwise it never gets done and things like laundry, shopping and house cleaning actually never go away.

I wonder how people find time ... well, maybe by staying off the computer, huh?

See ya.

EDIT:
I suggest I stay off the computer and my supposed 'friends' LIKE the post? Oh I can take a hint, alright. Eff you guys and I'm reporting your 'likes' to the Ministry of 'Not Likes'*. Oh wait, is this not where thin skinned, paranoid schizophrenics post? Oh ... my bad. And go jesus!

*Parody for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How was India? In which place were you?
Mumbai is an interesting city

I hope you were not on the ✈ for two weeks

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
How was India? In which place were you?
Mumbai is an interesting city

I hope you were not on the ✈ for two weeks
Bangalore. It wasn't bad at all and the weather was decent too. LOL. 20hrs on a plane kind of feels that long.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Bangalore. It wasn't bad at all and the weather was decent too. LOL. 20hrs on a plane kind of feels that long.
I never been to Bangalore, but I enjoyed Mumbai heaps, except for crossing the streets :eek:

Especially something .... how incredibly nice people are in India, everywhere.

Haha, been there, done that .... on my last return flight from Mumbai I ended up in an Airbus A-330 three rows behind the wings, window seat, 03:00am and battery in noise cancelling headphones ran out. This being a plane with two engines means the noise from the engines are much more prominent than on the A-340. Not much sleep that night :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Some men are Baptists…others Catholics…My father was an Oldsmobile man

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I lease two new cars, safely parked in my driveway, while third last century made Toyota is parked on the street.
Someone (I guarantee you it's neighbors across the street or their guests) had decided that the shape of my original driver side front wing is an incorrect shape and "fixed" it by ramming their rear of car or truck into it.

Luckily for me, I didn't have cameras pointing outside nor I have comprehensive insurance on it. I'm also happy to say that it didn't occur to them to step forward and apologize for ruining my wing.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Luckily for me, I didn't have cameras pointing outside nor I have comprehensive insurance on it. I'm also happy to say that it didn't occur to them to step forward and apologize for ruining my wing.
Time to scour the junkyards?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Someone (I guarantee you it's neighbors across the street or their guests) had decided that the shape of my original driver side front wing is an incorrect shape and "fixed" it by ramming their rear of car or truck into it.
With any luck their car was like a Mercedes or Jaguar now needing repairs in the tens of thousands.

They're probably pissed you left your shitbox out in the road for them to hit. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The packaging on my thermal ginch says 'Live Your Adventure'.

I guess freezing my bag off is my adventure. F^%&.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The packaging on my thermal ginch says 'Live Your Adventure'.

I guess freezing my bag off is my adventure. F^%&.
I thought Cheryl kept that thing nice and warm in her pocketbook?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis