Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, why don't you make the best of it and sneeze on his food when he's not looking. ;)
I was actually thinking I'd do the old, wipe my a$$ with my hand right before I shake his hand and see how he reacts.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was actually thinking I'd do the old, wipe my a$$ with my hand right before I shake his hand and see how he reacts.
If it was me, I don't think I'd take your hand. I can't imagine what comes after that other than parting company. See ya! :D

But, hey! You kids have fun.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow..... Just heard on news that Saudi Arabia allowed establishment of public cinemas and also concerts :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
More than likely, Saudi government murdering a US citizen is more than bad .....
AFAIK he wasn't a citizen. He was a US resident, which is why I'm guessing Trump isn't going bananas. Although if he was a citizen and he was a democrat, I'm not sure he'd make a big stink either.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
AFAIK he wasn't a citizen. He was a US resident, which is why I'm guessing Trump isn't going bananas. Although if he was a citizen and he was a democrat, I'm not sure he'd make a big stink either.
That's a major difference, Norwegian news channels claimed he was a US citizen ..... but that's a very different story then if he was Saudi Citizen and US resident, but still very serious ...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's a major difference, Norwegian news channels claimed he was a US citizen ..... but that's a very different story then if he was Saudi Citizen and US resident, but still very serious ...
I've been trying to keep up with the news and every news report I've seen, no matter the network, keeps using the term "resident" so I'm thinking he wasn't a citizen. The whole situation is pretty crazy though, especially if the new reports are accurate and agencies knew or had intel that he was being targeted.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I've been trying to keep up with the news and every news report I've seen, no matter the network, keeps using the term "resident" so I'm thinking he wasn't a citizen. The whole situation is pretty crazy though, especially if the new reports are accurate and agencies knew or had intel that he was being targeted.
Yes, agree.... now it seems like Turkish have proof !

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was stranded once in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, as I missed a connecting flight in Istanbul to Abu Dhabi, and was redirected to Jeddah. I have only one advice: Don't go there

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I'm pretty certain that he's "just" a U.S. resident. Regardless, due to his background - Arab Muslim - I don't think Trump will take it as seriously as he did with the Pastor - white Christian - held in a Turkish Jail. As he's already stated, there's a LOT of money at stake (read: weapons sales) with the Saudis.

Of course, when big money is involved, politicians of all stripes can turn themselves in knots to justify dealing with odious governments. General Dynamics Land Systems Canada has a contract with the Saudis to sell $15 billion worth of armoured vehicles, which was approved by our previous Conservative government. There was a fair bit of controversy up here about it, which picked up even more when the present Liberal government was elected. A lot of people were hoping the Liberals would cancel the contract because of the Saudis' piss-poor human rights record and their intervention in Yemen. But, big dollars and manufacturing jobs "trumped" any humanitarian concerns.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm pretty certain that he's "just" a U.S. resident. Regardless, due to his background - Arab Muslim - I don't think Trump will take it as seriously as he did with the Pastor - white Christian - held in a Turkish Jail.
As a man of faith myself, I am here to TESTIFY !!! :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
”rogue killers” .... wow, Mohammed bin Salman hired Trump as his new PR agent, US precidency totally buying into the scam and coverup.

Washingon post states: Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and a White House adviser entrusted with Middle East policy, also has developed close ties with the Saudis. One Trump adviser recently told a reporter in Washington Post that it was “insane” how much Kushner spoke with the Saudi crown prince. Another senior U.S. intelligence official told the Post that Kushner had adopted Mohammed's crude view of geopolitics in the region: “ ‘Mohammed bin Salman has an elevator pitch,’ this official said, that Kushner has bought into: Iran is the main enemy and the single obstacle to peace and stability in the Middle East.”

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The moose on my calendar keeps staring at me...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, got rear ended on Monday. Should be getting a quote for repair today. What a way to start the week. :rolleyes:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My first neg rating courtesy of @psbfan9 :D:D
Oh sh!t! Sorry man. I was f@#$ing around trying to make a joke about you being out of date still using FB. :eek:

And yes, my mom is fat. In her defense, she does 'favors' for McNuggets in the parking lot of the local truck stop.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Oh sh!t! Sorry man. I was f@#$ing around trying to make a joke about 'you' being out of date still using FB. :eek:

And yes, my mom is fat. In her defense, she does 'favors' for McNuggets in the parking lot of the local truck stop.
I figured. No worries lol. I just saw it was a neg and I was like WTF?!?! I haven't even posted in like a year

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis