Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

majorloser

majorloser

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CcL6KSmpAWI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CcL6KSmpAWI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My mental brilliance is not the point. The point is...ummm...uhhh...well, it's not my past mental brilliance...
Ohhhhhh, is there a limit to your mental brilliance, illusions are falling....

What's next, Adam will get married :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
No golf again here today. Maybe warm enough- its ridiculously windy. I also hate it when the grass isn't green and the course isn't taken care of. Whine whine whine..

I can't wait to get back down south. (Don't even think about it)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My wife is out of town until tomorrow afternoon. I've cleaned the house, washed her car and vacuumed it out, groomed the dog, etc. In spite of all this, I know she will be disappointed if I don't show up at the airport with something more than a hug to give her. Funny how these things work...

OTOH, she is giving me this for X-mas (among other things), so maybe I'll oblige.
ThinkGeek :: Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So I have a question for Bryceo. Wayyy back in another car thread you started there's a picture of you at the car wash. Are you really spraying the engine compartment of your car with that pressure washer?
It's engine polish yes does no harm to the engine what so ever

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now that I'm on vacation, I finally got the voiceover work done on my juicer video review. I think that it came out okay. I'll post a link after I get it uploaded (which will be after I fine tune the iMovie settings and get the file size small enough).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Video review uploaded - waiting on Amazon to review it and publish it (normally takes about a day).

While I was doing that, I saw that someone with a review of the Breville juicer that I reviewed earlier this year blatantly bashed reviews from Vine members. Well, he called us shills. I gotta say, that upsets me. Maybe the dude is just jealous, but to say that we claim things are awesome only because we got them for free has no basis. What is entirely true is that we often get products that we normally wouldn't buy ourselves, so we might not have as much knowledge of competing products as we would if we were researching a purchase. However, I don't give products five stars because they are free - I give them five stars because I really like them. I've given free products poor reviews, and products that I've paid several hundred dollars for great reviews. Alright, I'm done venting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis