Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I find myself somewhat relieved that the news coverage (on the stations that I get) took a break a few minutes ago. It's not because I don't care - on the contrary, it's just so sad and depressing that I needed a break.
I was actually surprised at The President's speech. He was quite visibly choked up and disturbed, I was moved by the honest concern. I had to stop watching because we were watching in the cafeteria and I had to go to a meeting, but wow. No words can console.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My school is a pretty small one so they decided that in order to save little bit of money they would combine December and May graduations into only May and move to a bigger venue.
My school had more graduation dates than ceremony dates per year. For example, I graduated in October (I missed the August deadline by about a week), but they only had ceremonies once or twice a year. I don't know...I had no intention on going to it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My school had more graduation dates than ceremony dates per year. For example, I graduated in October (I missed the August deadline by about a week), but they only had ceremonies once or twice a year. I don't know...I had no intention on going to it.
See now that makes a lot of sense. My school does not, at least to my knowledge. Any information I try to glean from the school website always brings me to the commencement ceremony which is in May. Oh well, at least I don't have to pay any money or write any essays between now and then.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well boys, I just pulled my knob off. It actually turned out to be a lot more work than I thought. I had been needing to for a while now, and was looking forward to doing it tonight when I could find a few free minutes. I feel so much better.

Seriously though, the leather shift boot was getting worn out in my car and I had to get the shift knob off to replace the boot. All done now. I think I want a different shift knob. Now that I know how, I wouldn't mind tugging at that knob a little more.. maybe I'll use my other hand as an added challenge.

:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
See now that makes a lot of sense. My school does not, at least to my knowledge. Any information I try to glean from the school website always brings me to the commencement ceremony which is in May. Oh well, at least I don't have to pay any money or write any essays between now and then.
You'd think that with a graduate degree you could figure it out.

You can probably officially graduate and obtain a diploma before May.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have a graduate degree.

You see the flaw in your logic now...right?
I imagine you were the jerk that raised the curve in most classes. I would have played a critical part in bringing it back down. Wait, what was the question?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well boys, I just pulled my knob off. It actually turned out to be a lot more work than I thought. I had been needing to for a while now, and was looking forward to doing it tonight when I could find a few free minutes. I feel so much better.

Seriously though, the leather shift boot was getting worn out in my car and I had to get the shift knob off to replace the boot. All done now. I think I want a different shift knob. Now that I know how, I wouldn't mind tugging at that knob a little more.. maybe I'll use my other hand as an added challenge.

I was also able to fix the head unit... Nice to have music back in that car...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I imagine you were the jerk that raised the curve in most classes. I would have played a critical part in bringing it back down. Wait, what was the question?
My mental brilliance is not the point. The point is...ummm...uhhh...well, it's not my past mental brilliance...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Haha... Yes he does... Last time I talked to Doug he was telling me about how he used to be a flight attendant... He was telling me how he used to really enjoy himself up in the skies. One flight he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put the tray up, *****."

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My mental brilliance is not the point. The point is...ummm...uhhh...well, it's not my past mental brilliance...
Hmmm.... well, ya lost me... I can honestly say I don't know what your point was. haha. But I'm sure it was a good one. :cool:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You'd think that with a graduate degree you could figure it out.

You can probably officially graduate and obtain a diploma before May.
According to the school website...........there is no information. I could probably call and find out, but I don't really care and getting it now rather than in May does exactly diddly for me :D.

Funny how that works. I've actually made myself less employable by getting a graduate degree. Only in teaching :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Haha... Yes he does... Last time I talked to Doug he was telling me about how he used to be a flight attendant... He was telling me how he used to really enjoy himself up in the skies. One flight he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put the tray up, *****."
Funny you should bring this up...I found a roll of film in a draw and had it developed. we were so young and full of...what's the word I'm looking for...Enthusiasm! Yeah that's the right word. Look at Rick...He did always like a nice fuselage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis