Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nice agenda Adam.....

We're going to the national museum of whale-catching, where there's lots about the great story of the business of whale catching up through the centuries :)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Good Sunday Morning AH, Looks like another beautiful day out there with the Sunshine blaring away. i say that again while waiting for yet another perfectly set up storm heading our way tonight that could possibly dump 4-6 inches of that crazy white stuff . I cant take another day of extreme snow shoveling lol.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Good Sunday Morning AH, Looks like another beautiful day out there with the Sunshine blaring away. i say that again while waiting for yet another perfectly set up storm heading our way tonight that could possibly dump 4-6 inches of that crazy white stuff . I cant take another day of extreme snow shoveling lol.
This wasn't a good year for my snow shovels. lol
Got one with a broken handle and the other with a plastic blade worn halfway down.
This better be the last storm. The ice in my driveway finally melted last week.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You all should get heated driveways. They sure do look convenient. :)

Honestly, I never thought about them until I was back in Illinois at my parents' house last month, and my dad was outside snow blowing/shoveling two days in a row. I thought "they should sell systems that melt the snow on driveways," and sure enough, they do.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Honestly, I never thought about them until I was back in Illinois at my parents' house last month, and my dad was outside snow blowing/shoveling two days in a row. I thought "they should sell systems that melt the snow on driveways," and sure enough, they do.
I remember seeing those in Popular Mechanic's magazine when I was a kid.

We used to hook up a welder to the gutters to melt ice dams.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Did I mention that the new Carnegie Acoustics all showed up, I put the center into play as soon as I buffed the piano black finish with Meguairs #8 and some fine mist black spray, they needed a little attention but I could not be more pleased with the purchase.I tweaked the towers to almost straight forward , very little toe in now as the center adds just what was needed to make the sound stage perfect for me, the sweet spot has really grown to be the length of a very long 7'6" leather sofa,no matter which side I'm on it all sounds awesome, of course sitting dead center is where I want to be but that's Her:rolleyes: spot,lol.

I don't know if the bookshelves will work for me but that will be for a different thread with questions as well, sawz.
Every one smile, it's great to be alive , my life is good :).

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai

Living as close to the salt air from the Great Atlantic usually melts most surface ice rather quickly around the beachy places, now this winter was just a little different .

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Well we got it good, 7-8 inches of heavy snow, just got back from plowing and shoveling Mom and Dads, long drive and my street and drive, cleaning the cars off was the real headache, this stuff is heavy.

9.5 inches of Snow in Cape May Point as of ten minutes ago.

Happy St. beer farging drinking day Everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well, my cat died Sunday. Sitting on my lap, she took a deep breath and that was it. I'm devastated. She was my buddy.

Adam, the bird feeder review was excellent, as are all your Amazon reviews.

Fuzz, in my opinion you fit in well and honorably with the most respected and helpful members here on AH. You sir are most untroll like.
Really really sorry to hear !!!!
cats are loveable !!!!!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well we got it good, 7-8 inches of heavy snow, just got back from plowing and shoveling Mom and Dads, long drive and my street and drive, cleaning the cars off was the real headache, this stuff is heavy.

Happy St. Pattys Everyone.
Are you not done with this bl#@"$ winter and snow yet :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw - wear your green everyone, or Alex is going to pinch you!

Then again, the green probably won't save you...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Happy St. Pattys Everyone.
Same to you and everyone!

And I'm pretty sure it's Paddy's, not Patty's. :D
Adam's right. Sure way to pi$$ off an Irishman is to say "Patty's"....especially one who's been drinking.....like today.:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Same to you and everyone!

And I'm pretty sure it's Paddy's, not Patty's. :D

I forgot how anatomically correct this place became, even if it is for a bunch o drunk bastoches

Here then :Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis