Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe some in WMA but for sure a bunch in WAV.

That was a nice set up for that player.

I've had a variety of stuff recommended and I tried iTunes that was a good tool to burn discs with but it won't work with the new MP3 player so that was that. I've got about a dozen CD burned with iTunes so I should be able to download those CDs into WMP. I realize that's like advanced for maybe an 8 year old but I waited until everybody got a cell phone before I got a pager. I was so happy I cried. I'm still crying. Do you remember what it was like when leaving the room meant that anybody who wanted you would actually come and get you.? But I digest ... turkey, apple, pear, almonds specifically ... ooh-ooh There's cookies and ice cream and maybe a nice nap? It's early enough. HYmmm ...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bunch of stuff for the car sub arriving today. Now I just need to get some MDF and a full propane tank so I don't freeze anything important off whilst I work.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Bunch of stuff for the car sub arriving today. Now I just need to get some MDF and a full propane tank so I don't freeze anything important off whilst I work.
No chance with Rick cupping them...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe some in WMA but for sure a bunch in WAV.

That was a nice set up for that player.

I've had a variety of stuff recommended and I tried iTunes that was a good tool to burn discs with but it won't work with the new MP3 player so that was that. I've got about a dozen CD burned with iTunes so I should be able to download those CDs into WMP. I realize that's like advanced for maybe an 8 year old but I waited until everybody got a cell phone before I got a pager. I was so happy I cried. I'm still crying. Do you remember what it was like when leaving the room meant that anybody who wanted you would actually come and get you.? But I digest ... turkey, apple, pear, almonds specifically ... ooh-ooh There's cookies and ice cream and maybe a nice nap? It's early enough. HYmmm ...

I guess you noticed the hysterical irony of that link: :D Monkey's Audio - a fast and powerful lossless audio compressor

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess you noticed the hysterical irony of that link: :D Monkey's Audio - a fast and powerful lossless audio compressor
Lossless compressor? That went right over my head. I'm in the middle of a bunch of other stuff I don't like so I haven't had a chance to look at anything. I can't believe I'm going to have to paint stuff again. ManTown is starting to seem like a lot of work. It's driving me a little batty that I've got some boxes that are a little out of level. And you just know I've got 'em anchored in with glue and mud and covered with drywall from the back ... oh yeah. Oh well, at least I got all white for that one section. My life is hard. I think the problem is not so much that I'm not a self starter, it's that I'm out of gas.

At least I'm getting the paint on at some near point in the future. Not diggin' it. Doug, how's your home renovation project coming along? :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
[video=youtube;8C6M58dK9v4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8C6M58dK9v4[/video]

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Stupid cable box DVR corrupts just about every show and movie I record. I have half a mind to build my own DVR.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis