Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well the only pinkies that have been near my ding a ling lately have been my own and my GF's.
You let her get near it? That doesn't sound very sanitary. :eek:

On an unrelated note...does she have a sister?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I NEVER started facebook, I just don't believe in it. there is a reason you stop talking to people form high school.... A really good friend of mine started facebook when it first came out as did his wife, then all of the sudden his wife was facebooking with one of her Ex's, so he looked up a few of his Ex's, long story short married for 8 years with 2 kids, flushed {well not the kids, but the marriage}... We are all still friends, his wife and my wife talk and I talk with him, I actually just installed a centrl ac system in his new house, that he lives in alone while his kids come over on the weekends... They are both alone at the present moment, and we kind of joke about like "fKING facebook", but its serious stuff, some people say " if it was meant to be, its meant to be" but they were happy, the kids were happy, they both say it, they have no idea what happened, no complaints over the good 8 years, just turned into a huge mess.. and if you look around there are a lot of stories like that... I am very secure and I trust my wife, so if she was taking to an ex boyfriend, I wouldnt be looking for an exgirlfriend to make her jealous, but thats how it starts... I would be looking into a PI and getting read up on my prenup...

Not that my friend is lucky, but now he goes to friends of ours night clubs, picks up some under 25 year olds and takes them home and the leave in the morning, I don't know why but you live in a nice house, take care of yourself, and drive a $90K convertible and young girls jump in your bed, he has showed me pictures!!! now for me a 25 year old isn't super attractive, since I have never met a women better than my wife, and I was 25 less than 10 years ago, but he is almost 40, I told him I would show his ex some of his pictures, and he said "No I would never want to hurt her like that"!!! and they are divorced... I would be back to the good old days with the video camera on the tripod at the end of the bed, I'll never forget my fathers and uncles face the first time they came in and seen that set up, My uncle came down stairs and said "your never going to catch your girlfriend cheating with that camera, its rite in the middle of the room", and my father said "at least they took down the stripper pole" {I used to have a stripper pole in my bedroom, my wife used to use it to work out, but then for some reason after my sons she wanted it out of the house, I guess we turned into respectable people when we had to take care of kids... Dam kids...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I NEVER started facebook, I just don't believe in it. there is a reason you stop talking to people form high school.... A really good friend of mine started facebook when it first came out as did his wife, then all of the sudden his wife was facebooking with one of her Ex's, so he looked up a few of his Ex's, long story short married for 8 years with 2 kids, flushed {well not the kids, but the marriage}... We are all still friends, his wife and my wife talk and I talk with him, I actually just installed a centrl ac system in his new house, that he lives in alone while his kids come over on the weekends... They are both alone at the present moment, and we kind of joke about like "fKING facebook", but its serious stuff, some people say " if it was meant to be, its meant to be" but they were happy, the kids were happy, they both say it, they have no idea what happened, no complaints over the good 8 years, just turned into a huge mess.. and if you look around there are a lot of stories like that... I am very secure and I trust my wife, so if she was taking to an ex boyfriend, I wouldnt be looking for an exgirlfriend to make her jealous, but thats how it starts... I would be looking into a PI and getting read up on my prenup...

Not that my friend is lucky, but now he goes to friends of ours night clubs, picks up some under 25 year olds and takes them home and the leave in the morning, I don't know why but you live in a nice house, take care of yourself, and drive a $90K convertible and young girls jump in your bed, he has showed me pictures!!! now for me a 25 year old isn't super attractive, since I have never met a women better than my wife, and I was 25 less than 10 years ago, but he is almost 40, I told him I would show his ex some of his pictures, and he said "No I would never want to hurt her like that"!!! and they are divorced... I would be back to the good old days with the video camera on the tripod at the end of the bed, I'll never forget my fathers and uncles face the first time they came in and seen that set up, My uncle came down stairs and said "your never going to catch your girlfriend cheating with that camera, its rite in the middle of the room", and my father said "at least they took down the stripper pole" {I used to have a stripper pole in my bedroom, my wife used to use it to work out, but then for some reason after my sons she wanted it out of the house, I guess we turned into respectable people when we had to take care of kids... Dam kids...
Turning down 25 year old babes, dancing on a pole, known as a bodybuilder, hangs around AH. We can all put two and two together. ;) This is the judgement free thread.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Turning down 25 year old babes, dancing on a pole, known as a bodybuilder, hangs around AH. We can all put two and two together. ;) This is the judgement free thread.
I would turn down any girl any age, Im married, I'm not "known as a bodybuilder", I work out regularly and take care of myself, I know people in much better shape, I have in the past taken it a lot more serious, and I don't "hang around" anywhere, I work 10 hours every day, but I have my tablet on me no matter where I am , and check into this website when ever I'm waiting around... so even though this is a judgement free zone, feel free to judge me, I don't know where you were going with that but I think you got lost... If your insinuating I am not truth full, come on over, I start working out before 5 am, Ill let you hold my sweat rag... :D , I have had a member from here over when I sold my xpa3, I wouldn't be untruthful and letting people meet me, lol....

when I turn my tablet on, Yahoo {for my emails}, A H , Ebay, and amazon open at the top of the page automatically... Its a habit I always check in to see whats going on, "hangin around" makes me sound like a groupie...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
there is a reason you stop talking to people form high school...
For me, that reason was just losing touch and being about 2000 miles away. So, I was happy to connect with some of them on FB. Granted, I've gotten friends requests from people that I had to look up in a yearbook to verify that I ever knew them (I graduated over 20 years ago), but I've also linked up with good friends. Odds are that I'll never see them again in person, but one actually posted a picture from a resort on the other side of the mountain from where I live - too bad that she was leaving shortly after I responded. It would have been great to see her again. Anyway, it's not all bad. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Psych on Netflix, and there was a crack about sneakers. Long story short, I ordered new walking shoes from Amazon. They should be here Saturday...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
For me, that reason was just losing touch and being about 2000 miles away. So, I was happy to connect with some of them on FB. Granted, I've gotten friends requests from people that I had to look up in a yearbook to verify that I ever knew them (I graduated over 20 years ago), but I've also linked up with good friends. Odds are that I'll never see them again in person, but one actually posted a picture from a resort on the other side of the mountain from where I live - too bad that she was leaving shortly after I responded. It would have been great to see her again. Anyway, it's not all bad. :)
I know its all not bad, I guess Im just not into it, it seems when I see people that I haven't seen in a long time they are looking for something, money, a job, ect... I have enough friends, and A LOT of people always ask "why aren't you on fb" and I just tell them "I don't have time for it, maybe someday" and I have tons of free time, since the business runs itself now, I find myself sitting around at jobsite waitng for inspectors, or sitting in my truck waiting for deliveries, the truth is I have been waiting for it to extinguish itself like every other fad... But it seems to be sticking around....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I would turn down any girl any age, Im married, I'm not "known as a bodybuilder", I work out regularly and take care of myself, I know people in much better shape, I have in the past taken it a lot more serious, and I don't "hang around" anywhere, I work 10 hours every day, but I have my tablet on me no matter where I am , and check into this website when ever I'm waiting around... so even though this is a judgement free zone, feel free to judge me, I don't know where you were going with that but I think you got lost... If your insinuating I am not truth full, come on over, I start working out before 5 am, Ill let you hold my sweat rag... :D , I have had a member from here over when I sold my xpa3, I wouldn't be untruthful and letting people meet me, lol....

when I turn my tablet on, Yahoo {for my emails}, A H , Ebay, and amazon open at the top of the page automatically... Its a habit I always check in to see whats going on, "hangin around" makes me sound like a groupie...
It is all innuendo from my juvenile sense of humor.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You let her get near it? That doesn't sound very sanitary. :eek:

On an unrelated note...does she have a sister?
She has a brother if that helps :p

I see what you did there :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It is all innuendo from my juvenile sense of humor.
I figured that, I do talk about myself way to much, I know that about myself, I suck... see there I go again, IIIII ME mE me Me Im so defensive online, I don;t know why, Im not like that in person... Maybe I don't like women?

And fuzz I didnt dance on the pole, well once, but no one was around... to see it, but I didn't do too bad...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I figured that, I do talk about myself way to much, I know that about myself, I suck... see there I go again, IIIII ME mE me Me Im so defensive online, I don;t know why, Im not like that in person... Maybe I don't like women?

And fuzz I didnt dance on the pole, well once, but no one was around... to see it, but I didn't do too bad...
Hey pole dancing is an art. Mad props to pole dancers, especially when the pole is all greased up. They have forearms like sailors.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Why so serious? This isn't a serious thread.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sierra Nevada's Flipside Red IPA is starting to show up at more stores near me (on their online shipment tracker). Sweet. It's starting to get close enough that I might go try to find some.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_1757">

<embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/video/cvp/v2/assets/trutv_embed_container.swf?site=tru&context=embed&profile=6&contentId=shows/hardcore-pawn/videos/roid-rage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="372" width="608">

Roid Rage?
</object>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis