Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You're more than welcome to join us. It would go a long way to completing the 3-ways. I'd even let you handle the highs.
How could I pass that up!?:D

Wait a minute.....what does "handle the highs mean"?:eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Stuck in the back to tonight, ugh.

You're not supposed to put it all the way in... Oh there's a picture! Bowling starts Monday night for me. Haven't bowled all summer...and I sucked then after 30 something weeks of sucking.:D (at bowling...)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I had that coming.:rolleyes:

Anyway, by looking at the left-hand side of the photo, I can see how he's being paid.:D
As a family business I'm lucky if I even get those as payment. Usually it's a pat on the back and a thanks.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You're not supposed to put it all the way in... Oh there's a picture! Bowling starts Monday night for me. Haven't bowled all summer...and I sucked then after 30 something weeks of sucking.:D
I retired :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am the worlds worst bowler, first I have a size 16 shoe, so I have that stress to deal with when the shoe kid is looking around like we only go up to size 13 sir, which is fine because I refuse to put on used shoes {I am a huge germ a jerk with somethings}, so they let me wear my regular shoes, but the real problem is I just SUCK at bowling, I have tried a few times, and I am terrible, I think the only thing I am worse at is golf... But real sports I am OK, I can still run the 40 in just a tick over 5 sec., the problem is my business friends and my wifes friends never say, "hey do you guys want to come out to play some football tonight?" It always "hey, you up for golf saturday?" or "Do you guys wanna go bowling?" And then when we do play football at family and friend gatherings its always 2 hand touch :mad: ....

Plus in bowling did you ever notice how small them chairs are, WTF is giong on with them little chairs and don't even get me started on them little tiny pencils... Who can hold them little pencils, what is the price difference between them and a full size pencils???

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Soooo you go to bowling alleys without automatic scoring? I didn't know those even existed.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I am the worlds worst bowler, first I have a size 16 shoe, so I have that stress to deal with when the shoe kid is looking around like we only go up to size 13 sir, which is fine because I refuse to put on used shoes {I am a huge germ a jerk with somethings}, so they let me wear my regular shoes, but the real problem is I just SUCK at bowling, I have tried a few times, and I am terrible, I think the only thing I am worse at is golf... But real sports I am OK, I can still run the 40 in just a tick over 5 sec., the problem is my business friends and my wifes friends never say, "hey do you guys want to come out to play some football tonight?" It always "hey, you up for golf saturday?" or "Do you guys wanna go bowling?" And then when we do play football at family and friend gatherings its always 2 hand touch :mad: ....

Plus in bowling did you ever notice how small them chairs are, WTF is giong on with them little chairs and don't even get me started on them little tiny pencils... Who can hold them little pencils, what is the price difference between them and a full size pencils???
Miniature Golf must drive you nuts...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That looks like a keypad, aren't there monitors above the approach showing your scores? Otherwise I have no idea what the keypad is for.

I like the ball returns, but my favorite are when they're back off of the approach.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Miniature Golf must drive you nuts...
I grew up knowing that I was not built for all the fun stuff, since I was 200lbs and over 6ft tall at 16, stuff like go karts, mini golf, them little row boats in the park, in style shoes, socks with the colored heel {that thing always ends up in the middle of my foot}, gloves, ect... Its a curse because condoms fit fine... :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis