Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I couldn't do a straight blade. Too much prep work for me.
It becomes a ritual, you clip your strop up, run the warm water, put a little soap in your mug, apply your beard conditioner, and then run your razor up and down the strop a few times {takes a couple minutes while your conditioner is setting in} wet your brush, mix your soap into a lather {or you can use a cheap shave cream}, and shave... your done.. the actual shaving part goes fast once you are used to it because your not rinsing and tapping the blade like a cartridge... and you can get really close with one pass, depending on how long I went before shaves, I go with the grain across the grain and then against the grain, thats the closest shave in the world... but going just once with the grain is really close too...

Its relaxing, it helps you spend a little time thinking about nothing, you can not concentrate on anything else, just shaving... ZEN LIKE...:D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Hygiene is very important, a lot of people don't realize how many chemicals we put on our body, do the math, I have read articles showing that pronged use of chemicals they put in our deodorant, shampoos, and soaps will cause cancer, not can or could they will... But beyond that, once you stop putting that stuff on and in your body, you feel so much better, its kind of like we don't know any different, try detoxing your body and see how much better you feel... Simple little changes, like soap, shampoo, and deodorant.. I know what your thinking, whos this guy to talk about chemicals, lol but since I stopped visiting my friends Test and Decca I made it a point to clean up the poisons as much as humanly possible...
Amazon.com: Thai Deodorant Stick 4.25 Ounces: Health & Personal Care
Amazon.com: Mistral Men's Soap, Sandalwood Bamboo, 250 Grams: Health & Personal Care
Amazon.com: Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male By Jean Paul Gaultier For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Oz.: Jean Paul Gaultier: Health & Personal Care
Amazon.com: Jason Healthy Mouth Tartar Control Anti-Cavity CoQ10 Tooth Gel, Tea Tree, Cinnamon, 6-Ounce Tube: Health & Personal Care
Amazon.com: JASON Natural Cosmetics Shampoo, Tea Tree Oil Hair & Scalp Therapy - 17.5 fl oz: Health & Personal Care

And my wife makes all of our laundry detergents and fabric softeners.... People think it is more expensive to not get the chemical filled products, but its actually cheaper... Especially when you buy online, its cheap and you dont have to drive to the store, I buy a ton of what I like all at once, so I don't have to worry about it for a year at a time...

Live cleaner with out really doing anything, you would think that is a no brainer, just read the bottle on some of your bothroom stuff, sure the fda watches how much of the chems they can put in the stuff, but they don't take into account you are using it twice a day for the rest of your life...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...use of chemicals they put in our deodorant, shampoos, and soaps will cause cancer...
So will living. :) Seriously. Cancer is just a term for uncontrolled mutation in cells. Mutations happen all of the time, but cells typically die relatively quickly. Cancer happens when cells don't die like they should.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That leaves a lot of things he's open to being poked with....;)
"A lot of things" made me think, "but he said that I was special - that whore!" Which reminded me of this scene. Cracks me up every time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered Race to Witch Mountain on blu-ray, and it looks like it might show up today (a day early). Sweet!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took the rest of the week off. It just might be time to get showered up...and take a nap. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I ordered Race to Witch Mountain on blu-ray, and it looks like it might show up today (a day early). Sweet!
I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on Kill Bill 1 & 2 for $10. I don't know what I'm waiting for....:confused::rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis