Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I suppose it's time to go back into the kitchen and clean some more.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is getting off to a bad start ... I hate when grown men debate kirk/picard.

This is how forums fall apart.

I think I gotta turn this off ...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is getting off to a bad start ... I hate when grown men debate kirk/picard.

Yeah, but I think that the whole Gandalf/Dumbledore debate got us right back on track.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Luckily it isn't putting a cramp in your AH posting.

:D
It never does. That being said I'm not a prolific poster like many of you. It is a good distraction when I'm tracking down some stupid javascript error.:)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

I think I gotta turn this off ...
It's going to turn into something horribly lame like reddit.:eek:

:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm back to cleaning the kitchen sink and have moved to the counter next to it. It's getting there. I'm actually pretty excited about the idea of being able to touch my sink without immediately washing my hands afterwards. The thought of washing dishes in the sink...oh, man. It's been years.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alrighty. I'm on the verge of finishing the cleaning portion. After that, it's disinfecting time.

While cleaning off the countertop, I realized that my desire to be rid of my cast iron pizza pan (I never could get the surface to stay nice) is going to line up perfectly with this Tuesday's curb side pickup for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Outstanding.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
While cleaning off the countertop, I realized that my desire to be rid of my cast iron pizza pan (I never could get the surface to stay nice) is going to line up perfectly with this Tuesday's curb side pickup for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Outstanding.
FWIW, I find a well seasoned cast iron skillet does a good job for pizza. Melt some butter in there and then pop the dough in, and IME it'll slide right out of the skillet without any fuss.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

To be fair, it's not so much of a debate between the two so much as a discussion about how much Kirk kicks *** with nary a mention of Picard :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My first ever espresso maker should be here on Wednesday. Not high end, mind you, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I cannot live without mine. Nothing like a latte or cappuccino first thing in the morning.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm back to cleaning the kitchen sink and have moved to the counter next to it. It's getting there. I'm actually pretty excited about the idea of being able to touch my sink without immediately washing my hands afterwards. The thought of washing dishes in the sink...oh, man. It's been years.
See....this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.
reddit here we come.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I realized that my desire to be rid of my cast iron pizza pan (I never could get the surface to stay nice)
You can't wash them in soap and water.
You have to wipe them out with paper towels and rub in some cooking oil.
(See...I'm contributing to our demise.) :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis