Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I can remember a couple of five-year-old d-bags.
My GF recently dealt with a 5 year old who has gotten his mother into trouble with CPS, probably ruined her career since she went to college for social work, destroyed most of their house through temper tantrums, physically attacked the mother while she was driving and tried to stab one of their baby sitters with an 8 inch kitchen knife.

So far he's undiagnosed and CPS still thinks the mom is abusing him (oh yea he pounds his head against stuff when he doesn't get his way).

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My GF recently dealt with a 5 year old who has gotten his mother into trouble with CPS, probably ruined her career since she went to college for social work, destroyed most of their house through temper tantrums, physically attacked the mother while she was driving and tried to stab one of their baby sitters with an 8 inch kitchen knife.

So far he's undiagnosed and CPS still thinks the mom is abusing him (oh yea he pounds his head against stuff when he doesn't get his way).
Damn! Is your GF also a teacher?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Damn! Is your GF also a teacher?
She is, although she dealt with this kid as one of his babysitters over the summer. Luckily she wasn't the one he tried to stab. He only threw a desk, shoes, toys, and rocks at her. :rolleyes:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
She is, although she dealt with this kid as one of his babysitters over the summer. Luckily she wasn't the one he tried to stab. He only threw a desk, shoes, toys, and rocks at her. :rolleyes:
Did he ever hurt her? She must have the patience of a saint.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'
Doug always has been a smart a**.

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This new Canadian plane is about to make it's maiden voyage (flight) soon :p
We need an alternative to Boeing and Airbus :D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I was around 5 when I went after my sister with a knife. She's 7 years older than me and I felt the knife leveled the playing field ... besides, pushing her off the subway platform didn't work. I misjudged how bad she wanted to live. People in general will treat you with more respect once they understand that you consider murder to be a viable option.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think I was around 5 when I went after my sister with a knife. She's 7 years older than me and I felt the knife leveled the playing field ... besides, pushing her off the subway platform didn't work. I misjudged how bad she wanted to live. People in general will treat you with more respect once they understand that you consider murder to be a viable option.
Sometimes I'm happy the Atlantic Ocean is between us Alex :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did he ever hurt her? She must have the patience of a saint.
A few bruises but nothing too terrible. Sort of, I seem to get yelled at a lot though :D

She actually quit after 3 weeks because she was afraid of the kid lying to CPS about her like he did his mom. Good times were had by all :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Got into the 90's here, pool was a nice refreshing 84.

[video=youtube;l87-YCKB7hI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l87-YCKB7hI[/video]
Glad you are getting some use out of it. 90s are the perfect time for a swim.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Got into the 90's here, pool was a nice refreshing 84.

[video=youtube;l87-YCKB7hI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l87-YCKB7hI[/video]
I really need to get a video of our little one swimming, it is so cute.

Our landscaping has really come in good this year too.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis