Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, Barry - how's your buddy doing? Any news on his fiancee (ex-fiancee)?
She finally sent him a text on Thursday. She's at her mom's house and doesn't want to get to married and asked him to leave her alone. Still no explanation or excuse.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
If there was a status bar indicating when the appropriate time for the c-word was it would be like 75% filled.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She finally sent him a text on Thursday. She's at her mom's house and doesn't want to get to married and asked him to leave her alone. Still no explanation or excuse.
So, what you're saying is - she's available and on the rebound?

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Artist concept of what the night sky will look like when the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies begin to merge in about four billion years. Pretty wicked cool. Well, except that scientists speculate that due to increased solar output, all of the surface water on Earth will be gone in about one billion years, so I'm not sure if anything will be left around to see it. That makes me sad.

Okay, maybe I don't always look on the bright side. :p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Artist concept of what the night sky will look like when the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies begin to merge in about four billion years. Pretty wicked cool. Well, except that scientists speculate that due to increased solar output, all of the surface water on Earth will be gone in about one billion years, so I'm not sure if anything will be left around to see it. That makes me sad.

Okay, maybe I don't always look on the bright side. :p

That's killer Mr.Brightside.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I'm not sure if anything will be left around to see it. That makes me sad.
The sun will be too luminous at this time for the earth to support life. Even if we didn't kill each other by then, the planet would be far too hot for human beings to exist.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The sun will be too luminous at this time for the earth to support life.
I guess the whole "no water left" wasn't specific enough. :p

The thought of all life ceasing on this planet just makes me sad. Perhaps if there was evidence (and not just a high probability) of it being elsewhere, it wouldn't be so bad. I know, I know...life as we know it hasn't been around for all that long relative to life on this planet, but still. Just let me wallow. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought the sun was going to burn out before it burnt us up.
The theories that I've seen is that it will expand into a red giant and consume the Earth before collapsing down into a white dwarf.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I guess the whole "no water left" wasn't specific enough. :p

The thought of all life ceasing on this planet just makes me sad. Perhaps if there was evidence (and not just a high probability) of it being elsewhere, it wouldn't be so bad. I know, I know...life as we know it hasn't been around for all that long relative to life on this planet, but still. Just let me wallow. :D
Sure there will be life. Probably single celled and in a state of hibernation though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis