Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm contemplating buying another flashlight. Well, two. I don't need them. At all. I have two rechargeable Stingers that I hardly use anymore. But, I'm still contemplating...
No longer contemplating. I ordered them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want one! you should sell me one in a few months when I'm less completely broke
Still paying for that engagement ring? :D I fought the urge for a while, but I finally gave in. They're a local company, so I felt like backing them.

A hundred dollar flash light? You need a breathalyzer on your computer! :D
It gets better...I bought the tour. :)

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Still paying for that engagement ring? :D I fought the urge for a while, but I finally gave in. They're a local company, so I felt like backing them.

It gets better...I bought the tour. :)
still saving up for it. For various reasons money is going to be tighter than in was before for a while (didn't realize that was possible until now lol), but I'm keeping at it!

Good to support local companies, especially if they produce great work like those lights!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just got around to taking a picture of that new laptop bag I got. Included my laptop sleeve, 3ds case, wallet, and the grand prize, the cargo bag. Love their stuff.

Edit:should probably add the companies name. Waterfield designs.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just got around to taking a picture of that new laptop bag I got. Included my laptop sleeve, 3ds case, wallet, and the grand prize, the cargo bag. Love their stuff.

Edit:should probably add the companies name. Waterfield designs.

Rick now knows what to get Doug for Christmas.
Does that pocketbook and change purse come in less masculine colours? :D

C'mon ... I couldn't help it! :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
On the off chance that you aren't messing with me :), it's the process of removing mineral deposits left behind by the water. It's only the second time that I can remember doing it, but the "Descale" warning popped onto the screen this morning. It went away, so I'm guessing that it was a glitch, but I did it anyway. All I have to do is fill the water tank with vinegar, run a tank through the machine, let it sit for a while (so the vinegar stays in the internal reservoir for a bit), then run water through it a few times to get rid of the vinegar. Really easy.
I really did have no idea so its good you assumed I'm ignant, and no that is not misspelled :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis