Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't see that in the post and can't tell what it is in the quote. Very mysterious.
Yeah, I went in and viewed the page source to find the path to the image (Fuzz hadn't posted it, yet). I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to come across like a dork, but, well, you know...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
This is your best post in a loooooong time :D
Sheesh tough crowd :p

Apparently you haven't been following my amp review etc links that I sprinkle in from time to time :D

Adam caught one of them, but then again I figured King of the Dorks would figure it out :p

I hope this one works :eek: JIC

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My Liege. Nice. Reminds me of Pitch Perfect...which I watched parts of again yesterday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
5.1 on the NR1504 is a bummer because I have seven speakers, but the detached 16AWG power cord is a sweet touch. This thing is dense. It weighs the same as others in this price range, but it's got a smaller volume.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
but it's got a smaller volume.
Volume knob?

I ran to Home Depot to get a new lock for my garage door today. I was looking at locks and a guy comes up and asks if I need help. I told him what I was looking for and he said, "Well, depending on how fancy you want to get, we have some nice oiled knobs". I lost it. Sometimes, I really hate being so immature. But, this was not one those times. :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So got a lovely phone call at work, from the day care ladie, it seems Connors been sick since he woke up from a nap, so where off to the hospital to see Stephanie she works there, maybe a visit with mum will make him feel better

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So got a lovely phone call at work, from the day care ladie, it seems Connors been sick since he woke up from a nap, so where off to the hospital to see Stephanie she works there, maybe a visit with mum will make him feel better
Good luck. I hope he feels better soon!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Good luck. I hope he feels better soon!
Thanks Adam, it's just a bug getting around, Steph check his blood pressure and his hart rate and temperature all seems
to be fairly normal for a baby, might be teething not 100% sure his just cranky and not well

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ooooh, this can be scary...... really hope it passes quickly!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Carrying a dining room table by yourself is a recipe for soreness the next day. I hadn't been this sore since my forearm training days

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well yep, Ubuntu is really getting crap to me....
Whenever someone calls me on Skype and I answer Skype crashes and call is terminated, seems like it's just no way around

I just couldn't care if the issues is with Skype or Ubuntu, now I'm also permanently getting these messageboxes that Ubuntu had a serius internal problem, and it's just freshly installed right out of the box :p

Thanks to you Canonical guys for completely messing up this "once-upon-a-time" good os, seems like these times are long gone now :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well yep, Ubuntu is really getting crap to me....
Whenever someone calls me on Skype and I answer Skype crashes and call is terminated, seems like it's just no way around

I just couldn't care if the issues is with Skype or Ubuntu, now I'm also permanently getting these messageboxes that Ubuntu had a serius internal problem, and it's just freshly installed right out of the box :p

Thanks to you Canonical guys for completely messing up this "once-upon-a-time" good os, seems like these times are long gone now :eek:
You get what you pay for. I was never an Ubuntu fan though.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Carrying a dining room table by yourself is a recipe for soreness the next day. I hadn't been this sore since my forearm training days
oooooooh, be careful with the back, I already got a prolapse from carrying consistently too heavy stuff

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis