haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is what I call a mixing desk! :cool:

Just try to count the number of channels here guys..... :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I really don't understand these YG Acoustics speakers.... They're just getting taller and taller
And the taller they get, the more expensive too :eek:

How can you listen on-axis?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So the plan was to work on my desk more today, but instead my refrigerator crapped the bed and me and my Dad are playing musical chairs with refrigerators. They were planning on getting a new one anyways, but the rapid and somewhat unforseen decline of mine has accelerated the process...and by accelerated I mean they went out and bought one today, it's being delivered today and now we're scrambling to swap out my bad one for their old one before the new one gets here. Whoopee :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I really don't understand these YG Acoustics speakers.... They're just getting taller and taller

I'm not sure I understand the point of an almost 6 foot tall speaker (or the 1.3 version) that isn't angled down some. Maybe they controlled for this and this has excellent vertical dispersion, but sheesh. With a modular design you would think a small downward angle of a few degrees wouldn't have killed the aesthetic they were shooting for.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Bar stools? Stand to listen like a concert? :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, seems like those speakers are 70" tall, and a bargain at $ 107k
So you need a really high stool...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com