Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
At the moment, I am bachelor Steve. Wife and son are out of town visiting her folks. Basically all that really means is that beer consumption and volume levels are likely to go up for the near term. That, and the house will probably be pretty near spotless before too long.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well I don't think I've been this tired in a long time done 12 hour shift today due to the apprentice being off sick, then had a great time out in the shed with my little man, now we are both extremely tired he feel asleep in the shed

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well I don't think I've been this tired in a long time done 12 hour shift today due to the apprentice being off sick, then had a great time out in the shed with my little man, now we are both extremely tired he feel asleep in the shed
Years on this forum have clearly scarred me, Out of Context Man thinks to himself...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just noticed I'm a field marshal what's after that?
At 2000 posts, it's Samurai.

There's a list somewhere, but here's how I do it. You can go to the "Community" menu near the top left of a page and select "Member List" from the drop down menu. You then sort that list by post count, then scroll down and see the different titles associated with how many posts people have.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
At 2000 posts, it's Samurai.

There's a list somewhere, but here's how I do it. You can go to the "Community" menu near the top left of a page and select "Member List" from the drop down menu. You then sort that list by post count, then scroll down and see the different titles associated with how many posts people have.
Once you reach Overlord it sure takes a lot longer to get a new title though. It's kind of scary that I'm 7th in post count.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis