Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure why they wouldn't I posted it on craigslist a week ago in the want ads like you asked. You were the one looking for a middle-aged male with a White Dog for a desert getaway right?
Is THAT why I keep getting those calls?! I am already a middle aged male. Why would I need another unless I'm planning to use the body to stage my own death?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is that where you pick up "girls"?
"Girls?" I feel like I should be rockin' a six-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade and having an uncomfortable conversation with Chris Hansen.

You mean "women," right? Yeah, still with the quotes... :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
"Girls?" I feel like I should be rockin' a six-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade and having an uncomfortable conversation with Chris Hansen.

You mean "women," right? Yeah, still with the quotes... :D
If I wanted a woman, I'd call my wife.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last week, a woman down the street saw me out walking Niki and got this concerned look on her face. No, that's not the story. :D To set the stage, she strikes me as kind of a head case. The week before hand, she stopped me to tell me that a guy with a pit bull had caught her off guard and said "hi" to her from behind, and it frightened her. A couple of days later, she saw him again and told him that she didn't want to walk near him and crossed the street. "Oh, Adam. He gave me an angry look." She kept repeating that. Clearly, she wanted sympathy or something. I think that I know who she's talking about, and if so, I'm sure that he was just being nice as he walked his dog. Granted, I'm used to women changing course when they see me :eek: :D, but I can see where someone would be a little put off when some woman said that she didn't want him or his dog to walk near her.

This time, she looks all scared and tells me in a "be sorry for me" voice that she had a snake in her backyard. I ask what it looked like, she tells me, and I said that it wasn't poisonous and not to worry about it. "Oh, but Adam. It was a snake." Clearly trying to get sympathy from me because she had been frightened, she tells me how she had to get her husband to go out and kill it because it scared her. Uh, killing a harmless creature because it scared you isn't going to illicit sympathy from me. It will illicit anger. I just said that it wouldn't have hurt her and that I'm glad that I don't kill everything that I'm afraid of and started to walk away. "Oh, but Adam. It scared me." Whatever.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
One can only imagine her fright if you had revealed to her your pet trouser snake :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Last week, a woman down the street saw me out walking Niki and got this concerned look on her face. No, that's not the story. :D To set the stage, she strikes me as kind of a head case. The week before hand, she stopped me to tell me that a guy with a pit bull had caught her off guard and said "hi" to her from behind, and it frightened her. A couple of days later, she saw him again and told him that she didn't want to walk near him and crossed the street. "Oh, Adam. He gave me an angry look." She kept repeating that. Clearly, she wanted sympathy or something. I think that I know who she's talking about, and if so, I'm sure that he was just being nice as he walked his dog. Granted, I'm used to women changing course when they see me :eek: :D, but I can see where someone would be a little put off when some woman said that she didn't want him or his dog to walk near her.

This time, she looks all scared and tells me in a "be sorry for me" voice that she had a snake in her backyard. I ask what it looked like, she tells me, and I said that it wasn't poisonous and not to worry about it. "Oh, but Adam. It was a snake." Clearly trying to get sympathy from me because she had been frightened, she tells me how she had to get her husband to go out and kill it because it scared her. Uh, killing a harmless creature because it scared you isn't going to illicit sympathy from me. It will illicit anger. I just said that it wouldn't have hurt her and that I'm glad that I don't kill everything that I'm afraid of and started to walk away. "Oh, but Adam. It scared me." Whatever.
Just don't let here husband find out. ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis