Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Happy Birthday, Chris.... You've sucked at life for a long time, I hope this year is no different.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy Birthday, Chris.... You've sucked at life for a long time, I hope this year is no different.
Is it mperfct's b-day? If so, Happy Birthday, man!

BTW, if you swap "at life" with "my ...", oh never mind. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is it mperfct's b-day? If so, Happy Birthday, man!
What if it's another Chris? We're being over run by them and unless I miss my guess there are some sleeper Chris'. Like 3db, he could be one. You don't know these days. They're everywhere, like communists. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
So true story...

Sometimes I have problems getting a job because there is another guy with the same name as me, born on the same day, who has an extensive rap sheet. Everytime an employer pulls my background check, all of his stuff comes up because it hits on two out of three identifiers (ssn, dob, name/aliases).

What a pain. And he lives right by Adwilk.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So true story...

Sometimes I have problems getting a job because there is another guy with the same name as me, born on the same day, who has an extensive rap sheet. Everytime an employer pulls my background check, all of his stuff comes up because it hits on two out of three identifiers (ssn, dob, name/aliases).

What a pain. And he lives right by Adwilk.
Maybe you should go to work with him ... a nice bank job. :eek: :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
happy Birthday Chris. Normally, I'd get you a beer and a stripper to celebrate but with the way things are going around here...;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I did at least buy a plasma (Viera TC-P42S1 42") display last night. It'll be my first. I seriously think I have one of every kind of TV in my house...plasma, flat screen lcd, rp lcd, lcd pj, crt...I used to have a dlp pj, but got rid of it. Now I just need an LED. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Swerd must be like working. I have baited him with a couple of DIY type PM's and he hasn't responded. Under normal circumstances he would not be able to resist ... maybe if I had used the word 'crossover'. :D

I should get to work so I can get out of God Forsaken Oklahoma. Don't get me wrong, I'll curse New England weather soon enough but man I'm ready for home. Time to start cutting corners and giving shoddy workmanship a chance.

Quality is job one ... :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Hey, the sh!t was broke when I got here. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
We are finally have a storm!!:D We should get at least a foot which will really help get more trails open. Lets hope for at least 2 feet then we can get into the backcountry.:D

Edit: Oh yeah - Happy Birthday Chris. Sorry I was side tracked by my excitement.

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
We are finally have a storm!!:D We should get at least a foot which will really help get more trails open. Lets hope for at least 2 feet then we can get into the backcountry.:D

Edit: Oh yeah - Happy Birthday Chris. Sorry I was side tracked by my excitement.
I'd be excited too. We were supposed to get 4-6" but ended up only getting maybe 1 inch of snow. Stupid KC weather. Now I have snow blue balls. At least until I get up to Whistler next month. They had 220 inches in November. :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'd be excited too. We were supposed to get 4-6" but ended up only getting maybe 1 inch of snow. Stupid KC weather. Now I have snow blue balls. At least until I get up to Whistler next month. They had 220 inches in November. :eek:
That is what has been happening to us. They forcast snow and it ends up rain. This one looks like we may get more than the forcast.:D

220 in November!:eek: That maybe what we got all year.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That is what has been happening to us. They forcast snow and it ends up rain. This one looks like we may get more than the forcast.:D

220 in November!:eek: That maybe what we got all year.
I got to drive through ice this morning. From my apartments sprinkler system. :mad: That wasn't as bad as having my electricity turned off without notice last night because they turned off the wrong apartment. :mad:

But hey it's all good now.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You guys have a good night, I'm off for some b-day pizza then going to the Star Wars symphony thing. Tschuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis