Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm rockin' some Manischewitz concord grape. I only get it around Christmas time, but I do sure enjoy it.

Granted, the vintages aren't so much characterized by the year as they are by the day of the week, but it's so darn tasty.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
CONGRATS on 1,000 THANKS

Well, I've officially been thanked over 1000 times without every really saying anything... what the heck is wrong with you people? :p

Seriously, thanks...
Each time you were thanked, each person thanking you was hoping that you would really start saying anything or something. :D

CONGRATS - That gives you at least 3,000 rep points ( 3 per thank you) plus all your "Approved Post" thanks so you gotta be 7,000 or strength. :rolleyes: That is great amount of rep strength :cool:

Take care Adwik ;)

Forest Man

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to watch The Ministers on DVD because PS3 and modern tech hate me.

I got the D-Link 655 router that Strube recommended sitting in my trunk waiting for me to get back to God's Country. Hopefully Strube comes back because I can foresee me needing help. Man I hate being this dumb about stuff. I'll be all stand offish once I get it figured out though. ;) :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Say it isn't so!
What's worse is that I'm ripping a bazillion CD onto a computer that doesn't put sound out of it's own speakers ... something else for me to look into back up in God's Country when I get to my sound card.

I'm looking forward to going home but I was sick here and I need to stick around to get some work done to justify my trip down. Last time I was here I did magic but not this time. I just have to make my remaining days count.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You tend to get rep when you start a league for me to actually do alright in. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I've officially been thanked over 1000 times without every really saying anything... what the heck is wrong with you people? :p

Seriously, thanks...
Thanks to whoever threw some rep at me for this post. Freakin cowards not signing their green chicklets... :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am tripping on some people here.Seriously whats your malfuction.........oh wait .............never mind

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I have two Bob brother-in-laws and one brother Bob, but no Uncle Bob :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis