Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
I woke up thinking about Salk ST's ... and driving ... there's always the driving. ;)

Now it's back to bed. On Saturday there will be OT ... to pay for the gas. :D

I have these thoughts run through my mind so very often.

It really does not help that I live about 20 minutes from Pontiac, MI where these things are made. :p:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Warning extremely boring:

I just created my first Android App. Very simple yet quite frustrating. Documentation from ESRI on ArcGIS mobile is very lacking.

/boring

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
aaand my power supply is putting out 10v instead of 12v... my computer hates me
my psu still has 2 years left on the warranty so thats no big deal but im gonna need a temporary psu... why me?
I find your complaints about bugs more entertaining than your complaints about your computer....:D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
That movie is already getting bad reviews. I'll most likely still watch it (rental). Her pics that made the big flap last week were the ones without that cover...
Well, It's PG13 forums, so yea.... :)

majorloser

majorloser

Don't think the early retirement program is ever going to materialize. Only have three years left anyways when I get back.
Well, at least you can move anywhere you want now without the "old house anchor" holding you down.

Three more years :eek: Your knees gonna hold out that long?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
aaand my power supply is putting out 10v instead of 12v... my computer hates me
my psu still has 2 years left on the warranty so thats no big deal but im gonna need a temporary psu... why me?
Break out that soldering iron and fix it. Might void the warranty but would be fun.:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think it's a little warm at my house. Check out the thermostat in the background.
Two weeks ago during the hottest week of the year, the power went out for half the town... a squirrel got into the sub station and fried itself and the station. When the power came back on a day later, the swamp cooler fried :rolleyes: I was able to fix it though :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, at least you can move anywhere you want now without the "old house anchor" holding you down.

Three more years :eek: Your knees gonna hold out that long?
Hey, Matt. You could do what Adam does to to protect his knees. But then, kneepads could raise a few eyebrows....:D

majorloser

majorloser

I think I found the perfect girl for Adwilk......

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/jeBjc0htPRo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/jeBjc0htPRo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I gotta get ready for tomorrow even though I'm not done with today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis