Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Oh god Dave. I find them to be hideous.

Anyways got a new motherboard.... Installed it... And as I should have expected windows won't boot now. I might be able to fix it though... I HOPE. I'm all up for a fresh windows install but I believe that involves a hdd formatting which isnt cool

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just recorded a 108.1dbC peak at the bridge scene in LOTR Return of the king. Good times

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... copied all of my personal data i believe. copied all my old programs and start menu (it never quite is the same after something like this though). core drivers are installed. seems like its working for the most part... quite a few programs are gonna need to be reinstalled though :( or is it safe to copy all the drivers from my old windows folder? anyways, tomorrow we overclock. this board has thermal throttling to keep it from overheating so thats good.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I think we need some sort visual aid here

How about a photo is worth a 1000 words..

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
yay 2.8ghz.... for some reason i idle rather hot on this new board with stock clocks... maybe it has something to do with the heatpipes and fans all over the board...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I woke up thinking about Salk ST's ... and driving ... there's always the driving. ;)

Now it's back to bed. On Saturday there will be OT ... to pay for the gas. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I woke up thinking about Salk ST's ... and driving ... there's always the driving. ;)

Now it's back to bed. On Saturday there will be OT ... to pay for the gas. :D
It bugs me that I have to drive 15 minutes to work.:D

Matt34

Matt34

After 2.5 years on the market I am no longer a home owner! Sweet baby jesus, what a relief.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
aaand my power supply is putting out 10v instead of 12v... my computer hates me
my psu still has 2 years left on the warranty so thats no big deal but im gonna need a temporary psu... why me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis