Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Should I feel slightly guilty? since we have same web blocking system in-place, deployed and maintained by yours truly :rolleyes:;)
Hey ... if trying to get a days work out of somebody provides you a living then I say you gotta do what you gotta do. The slaves aren't going to whip themselves, ya know. :D

Everyone takes breaks. I post here instead of going outside to smoke. :cool:
Good come back. :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
my dad likes to break doors... im worried about when he realizes he has to fix them and realizes he is broke...

in the last 2 weeks the trim around my door has shifted 1/4" from him slamming it and is cracked now... of course he's gonna say its my fault though :mad:

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
my dad likes to break doors... im worried about when he realizes he has to fix them and realizes he is broke...

in the last 2 weeks the trim around my door has shifted 1/4" from him slamming it and is cracked now... of course he's gonna say its my fault though :mad:
That's not healthy.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Huh... No one else in my house is awake... And no one woke me up... I think I might sleep all day again :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

That begs the question: why is he slamming your door?:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Install one of these. He might lose patience with a door that takes a few seconds to quietly "slam." :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Install one of these. He might lose patience with a door that takes a few seconds to quietly "slam." :D

I bet I could find one of those for maybe $5. I think he would still try though

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

My dad was like that. He calmed down when he hit 60.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

My dad was like that. He calmed down when he hit 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis