Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The date is off. Apparently he wants to be "good" now... pffft.. Whatever... NEXT!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I partook of the traditional Irish dish of chips and salsa for lunch...and dinner.

To redeem myself, I'm drinking my first beer. Wait, first beer at 8pm? Hmmm, redemption was fleeting.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used my food processor for the first time today to make pizza dough. Wow. That stuff is like cement to clean. I sure hope that it tastes good tomorrow. I messed up at first. Turns out, three 1/2 cup scoops of flour doesn't equal three cups. "Why is this so watery? Ohhhh...". :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I used my food processor for the first time today to make pizza dough. Wow. That stuff is like cement to clean. I sure hope that it tastes good tomorrow. I messed up at first. Turns out, three 1/2 cup scoops of flour doesn't equal three cups. "Why is this so watery? Ohhhh...". :eek:
I still don't understand why you're not somewhere spilling seed right now. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I still don't understand why you're not somewhere spilling seed right now. :D
I know, right?

On an unrelated note, my order for a 24" x 18" teak cutting board was cancelled because Amazon couldn't get any. So, tonight, I ordered a different board.

:rolleyes: :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I know, right?

On an unrelated note, my order for a 24" x 18" teak cutting board was cancelled because Amazon couldn't get any. So, tonight, I ordered a different board.

i thought you were spilling seed for the doves.

Did you get the round 18" cutting board from Williams & Sonoma? You can have them monogrammed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
i thought you were spilling seed for the doves.
That's just so wrong. :D Oh, wait. Bird seed. Right - I was. :)

Did you get the round 18" cutting board from Williams & Sonoma? You can have them monogrammed.
I got the "Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Large" from Amazon. I wanted a 24x18, but there weren't really any options that had universally good reviews, and this one (which did have good reviews and is end grain) is probably plenty big at 20x14.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I know, right?

What's the strangest thing you've ever ordered on Amazon? I think so far my strangest has been a ream of printer paper. Cost me under $4 and I got it the next day lol.

But yea, I order everything on amazon. Most of it is financed through coinstars, where you can cash in your change for a gift card with no fees.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's the strangest thing you've ever ordered on Amazon? I think so far my strangest has been a ream of printer paper. Cost me under $4 and I got it the next day lol.
Hmmm, strangest? I might have to do some looking. :D

One that probably falls into the "was it even worth it for them to ship it to me" category was a $2 box of 50 packets of sweetener.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had planned on going to the store to get some garlic for the pizza sauce, but the weather sucks. Maybe it'll clear up. I hope so, as Niki wouldn't walk this morning. Well, she did walk across the street before turning around, so we still got wet. :rolleyes: :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

But yea, I order everything on amazon. Most of it is financed through coinstars, where you can cash in your change for a gift card with no fees.
No kidding, I stopped using those machines because of their fees and started using the change for coffee shops but then I stopped going to coffee shops so the change thing started becoming a problem again. I want to nominate this as the single most useful post in the history of TBT.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
My roommate sprayed febreeze air freshener all over my cat, so I just finished washing him. My cat that is, my roommate can wash himself :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I had homemade pizza made from scratch tonight. Not bad, but I'm not convinced that it was worth all the effort. I'll definitely try it again, though, as I should be more efficient about it next time. The sauce was quite tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis