Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Buried under empty beer cases. :p

9 months for 20 pounds would be too slow for me but that's because I'm starting with way more excess weight. Last night at the grocery store I felt like I stared at tha Breyer's Cherry Vanilla for 9 months before I snapped out of it and walked away. It wanted me to take it home and show it a good time ... maybe a 3-way with some cookies.

I came home with broccoli instead. :(

Today I might cheat with an omelet ... and maybe some bread. :eek:

I had steak twice yesterday. I split a 12 ounce steak into 2 meals.

Back in the day it was 20 ouncers in a single sitting.

I appreciate the thought, Harald. I'm just eating the fruits (Doug ... you're better than this, Doug) and vegetables but I can see how it being advertised on the Lifetime would sway you. :D
Anyone can live to be 100. All you have to do is cut out all the things that make living worthwhile. EZ-PZ.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Anyone can live to be 100. All you have to do is cut out all the things that make living worthwhile. EZ-PZ.
Not really. My wife's Great Grandmother lived to 105 drinking a pepsi with a crazy straw everyday.

That said a good piece of fruit tastes amazing. And somethings actually burn calories.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Then I hope sending out the resumes was the highlight of the day..... and not cat puke and cable service :eek:
Yeah, sending the resumes was the better part of the day.

Not really. My wife's Great Grandmother lived to 105 drinking a pepsi with a crazy straw everyday.

That said a good piece of fruit tastes amazing. And somethings actually burn calories.
They, who ever they are, say that laughter is the best medicine. Maybe she laughed every time she saw the liquid going through the crazy straw and that laughter was her secret to living past 100.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What are the chances of you guys sharing an interest in audio... and
The Lifetime Network.
:D
0ne hundred percent.

The things you say make living life worth while actually end up
making you much more willing to die young ... like marriage. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
0ne hundred percent.

The things you say make living life worth while actually end up
making you much more willing to die young ... like marriage. :D
I was thinking of bacon, chocolate, steak, strange...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just eating the fruits (Doug ... you're better than this, Doug) and vegetables...
Forget the fruits - I commend you on your community service to the intellectually-challenged. Everyone needs some lovin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis