Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sent out two resumes. Cleaned up cat puke. Cancelled my cable service.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sent out two resumes. Cleaned up cat puke. Cancelled my cable service.
Sorry. Good luck with those resumes. May they land you something that lets you buy all the audio equipment you want. (and then get DirectTV)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I hope that was just an alarm/wake up call thing!
No it was a report that wasn't working. That we needed. I'd never even looked at that part of our code before. The database got really messed up. Of course we needed it right then. :rolleyes:

Got fixed, but everything else is breaking today.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Roses are red
Some flowers are black
grab hold of the stem
but don't forget the sac...

Are we still playing that game?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I was browsing on the porcelain seat and lost track of time. Happens frequently when I'm on AH :D.
Ha! Ha! When you said tablets, I thought you meant that you were on some sort of medication that was giving you the sh*ts! Too funny...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That reminds me that I started taking 200 IU of vitamin E ... tablets ... :rolleyes: ... I hope I can break that association.

-19.8 pounds ... it's much slower going now but that's okay. So long as it keeps going in the right direction.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That reminds me that I started taking 200 IU of vitamin E ... tablets ... :rolleyes: ... I hope I can break that association.

-19.8 pounds ... it's much slower going now but that's okay. So long as it keeps going in the right direction.
The key is finding sustainable eating/drinking/exercise habits so that it becomes how you live and not a diet. Years ago I lost 20+ pounds by riding an exercise bike for 30 minutes 3 times a week and not drinking soda. I didn't change anything else and it did take 9 months.

I stopped and the 20 pounds came back over like two years...

5'11" and 196lbs....wheres that bike at???:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The key is finding sustainable eating/drinking/exercise habits so that it becomes how you live and not a diet. Years ago I lost 20+ pounds by riding an exercise bike for 30 minutes 3 times a week and not drinking soda. I didn't change anything else and it did take 9 months.

I stopped and the 20 pounds came back over like two years...

This is certainly true, but sometimes you gotta mix up the exercise. I was doing bodybuilding for the last couple years and I got bored of it. Was starting to slip so I joined a Brazilian-Jiu Jitsu school. That said 5' 11" 196 isn't that bad.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
This is certainly true, but sometimes you gotta mix up the exercise. I was doing bodybuilding for the last couple years and I got bored of it. Was starting to slip so I joined a Brazilian-Jiu Jitsu school. That said 5' 11" 196 isn't that bad.
Definitely need to mix up the exercise so you don't get bored.

I didn't say that there is any muscle in that 196...:eek::D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

by the way Alex... I can really recommend these:
http://www.juiceplus.com

Been taking them for a long while and this stuff really works !!!!!
It helps to make immune system stronger, now I feel like.....

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Buried under empty beer cases. :p

9 months for 20 pounds would be too slow for me but that's because I'm starting with way more excess weight. Last night at the grocery store I felt like I stared at tha Breyer's Cherry Vanilla for 9 months before I snapped out of it and walked away. It wanted me to take it home and show it a good time ... maybe a 3-way with some cookies.

I came home with broccoli instead. :(

Today I might cheat with an omelet ... and maybe some bread. :eek:

I had steak twice yesterday. I split a 12 ounce steak into 2 meals.

Back in the day it was 20 ouncers in a single sitting.

by the way Alex... I can really recommend these:
http://www.juiceplus.com

Been taking them for a long while and this stuff really works !!!!!
I appreciate the thought, Harald. I'm just eating the fruits (Doug ... you're better than this, Doug) and vegetables but I can see how it being advertised on the Lifetime would sway you. :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Buried under empty beer cases. :p

9 months for 20 pounds would be too slow for me but that's because I'm starting with way more excess weight. Last night at the grocery store I felt like I stared at tha Breyer's Cherry Vanilla for 9 months before I snapped out of it and walked away. It wanted me to take it home and show it a good time ... maybe a 3-way with some cookies.

I came home with broccoli instead. :(

Today I might cheat with an omelet ... and maybe some bread. :eek:

I had steak twice yesterday. I split a 12 ounce steak into 2 meals.

Back in the day it was 20 ouncers in a single sitting.

I appreciate the thought, Harald. I'm just eating the fruits (Doug ... you're better than this, Doug) and vegetables but I can see how it being advertised on the Lifetime would sway you. :D
I never seen that ad until today.... I started using this based on rumours from what we called in the Jungle Telegraph.... Or I heard it through the grapewine.... I don't believe in these kinds of ads by the way.... ;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I appreciate the thought, Harald. I'm just eating the fruits (Doug ... you're better than this, Doug) and vegetables but I can see how it being advertised on the Lifetime Network would sway you. :D
What are the chances of you guys sharing an interest in audio... and
The Lifetime Network.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis