Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I guess you're still upset with them calling it 'Black Friday'
He should be. An entire day dedicated to getting stuff for a lot less than the regular price? That's "Alex Friday," right there. Then again, everyday is Alex Friday. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have to go paint.
I see that, and of course get ready to make a joke about you body painting a dude. :D So, I go off to find a photo. Oh, my eyes! :eek: Safe search didn't protect me. Yeah, I found some that I could post, but I was just too far gone to do it. I'll let Alex hook us up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw this last night in my hallway and felt compelled to take a picture.

Little spider: "If I stay very still, maybe it won't turn around..."

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic

WTF? I think I just shat myself.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

I hate creatures like this, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai

:eek: What the heck is that?

My reaction would be to stomp first, take pictures later.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

My reaction would be to stomp first, take pictures later.
I don't know what kind it is - I don't think that I've seen one just like that before. It actually kinda creeped me out when I took the close up pictures, as I couldn't see that kind of detail just looking at it (because I wasn't about to put my face that close :eek:). [Insert joke here.]

As for stomping, the only spiders that I kill, and even then it's begrudgingly when I think that I have to in order to keep Niki and/or me safe, are black widows. The only insects that I'll kill are parasites like mosquitoes, or ants if there are a lot of them in the house and I can't really relocate them effectively.

Hopefully it didn't crawl all over me last night. The last that I saw of it, it was about five feet from where I sleep.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like SVS's new website. Pretty slick.
I just looked some more, and I miss the images of the components (such as the drivers and amps) that they used to have on the product pages. I hope that they bring those back.

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 Move kit.
Not thinking about it any more. It's on its way. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hate creatures like this, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You guys might this one, too. :D (It's from 2009 and was posted here before, but it might be worthy of an encore.)

I've woken up on the floor at least three times to find one of these about a foot from my head.

First time: "Holy S**T!!! :eek: :eek:"

Second time: "Eeee, that's creepy. :eek:"

Third time: "Eh, I'll get it after I take Niki out for a walk. :cool:"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know. You see all that dust on the base boards? They didn't bother sanding them off before the paint either ... and orange peel is like my least liked wall finish. How can people live under those conditions? :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You guys might this one, too. :D (It's from 2009 and was posted here before, but it might be worthy of an encore.)

I've woken up on the floor at least three times to find one of these about a foot from my head.

First time: "Holy S**T!!! :eek: :eek:"

Second time: "Eeee, that's creepy. :eek:"

Third time: "Eh, I'll get it after I take Niki out for a walk. :cool:"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis