Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
With the SVS link there I finally got the PB/PC/SB thing figured out and now understand where the 13 Ultra thing fits in ... and maybe now Tom can finally get that raise.

2G for a sub? I'll take 6 ... and have the Budweiser Twins deliver them.

For 12G I'll call 'em whatever I want.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just learned that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson aren't identical twins.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki's bored. She wants a snack, and that's what I forgot to get when I went to the store just now. Darn it. I have plenty of food for her, but no snacky-type things.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just waiting for my beer to get cold to resume watching Fast Five. So far, I'm liking it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fast Five was pretty good. Don't know if I needed to buy it, though, but no biggie.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ordered one of these today. Amazon is out of stock, but I can wait to save $50. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Ordered one of these today. Amazon is out of stock, but I can wait to save $50. :)

Does the hammering increase specific harmonics to really bring out the bass from your movies?

It's been too long. Life has been crazy. Child #3 is due on Christmas and I now drive a minivan. Damn, life changes fast! No, not complaining in the least! Also, I'm now A+ and Net+ certified!

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Child #3 is due on Christmas...
Congrats, Pat! That's awesome. Well, maybe not for the kid. We all know that you get ripped on birthday presents when it's right by Christmas. :D

...and I now drive a minivan.
I'd poke fun, but minivans these days have some of the best stuff! Plus, I bet this is how you roll... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
[/COLOR]
Train scene = cool.
Spoiler alert !!!

I liked the sound at the end with the safes being dragged. It helped that I saw it at an IMAX I suppose.

Pat, congrats. When Adam gets the knife maybe you want to go see him about putting a cap on the kid thing ... slice, slice. :eek:

.........................................................................................
Hah! :p

not quite the effect I was after :eek:

wait, maybe it is

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Spoiler alert !!!
It's really too bad that you can't black out spoiler text.

Oh, wait. You can.
:D

EDIT: Way to modify your post - I figured that you'd do that! :D I almost waited until you couldn't, but this whore needed his fix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis