Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started to work out, but I made the mistake of cracking open a beer. Now I'm all whorish and cruising the forum...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I started to work out, but I made the mistake of cracking open a beer. Now I'm all whorish and cruising the forum...
LOL. You are supposed to work out and then drink the beer after you shower.:D You get the workout high + beer + good shower to make you feel good.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's been a while since I've seen this guy. I guess that I took too long of a break from this place. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my knives today! Okay, that sentence made me sound more excited than I am. They are nice, yep. They seem to be high quality steel and workmanship. I just haven't used them (except to cut an apple), so I don't know if they're any better than what I had. I'll say this, though, the paring knife as-delivered was sharp - a step up from the Analon that was pretty dull.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Five minutes until a new "Castle." I wonder what Niki and I will snack on. We've already had chips and salsa (well, only chips for Niki) twice today, but I don't know what else there is.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Five minutes until a new "Castle." I wonder what Niki and I will snack on. We've already had chips and salsa (well, only chips for Niki) twice today, but I don't know what else there is.
Have you no deep fryer? Have you no chicken wings? Tequilla-lime chicken wings ftw. You can also deep fry bacon, twinkies and many other wonderful snack foods. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Have you no deep fryer?
That's probably something you would be better off without. ;)

Next is probably a whining thread about beer prices ...
It's so long since I spent any money on beer ... probably the time Rick was out here about a year ago. When I think of it like that I don't care if they increase the price of beer tenfold. Somebody call 911 ... Doug just went into shock. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In addition to new sheets, I also got Niki a "pillowtop down alternative" mattress pad. It's pretty nice. I hope that she likes it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Paxil, salvation, sainthood ... seems like plenty to work with but I got nothin'.

I'm going to hook up my laptop to my rec'r and see if I can maybe learn to do stuff with all that. Yep ... the boredom won. I'm thinking about reading a manual ... fun just flat lined. :D

EDIT: Somebody told me that I can get all the music on my laptop onto some sort of DVD's I have laying around as backup and I've been meaning to do that too but right now I'm going to get a turkey.

... cleaning up and defragging the laptop before eliminating 47 kinds of anti everything before installing MSE.

LIKE ... THE ... DOCTOR ... SAID !!! :mad:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was pretty jazzed about winning those Moshi Moonrock earbuds. Three weeks later and no earbuds, the excitement is waning a bit. I hope they arrive soon.

Loose interpretation: "Waaahhhh...my free stuff isn't here, yet. :(" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis