Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Redunancy Bureau of Redundancy does not approve the "Like" button with the existing Thanks button.

Maybe if I wouldn't have deleted my MyFace page back in 2008 I would understand...

Nah, probably not. :D

The first thing I did when the Tweet button appeared was destroy it with my mighty AdBlock Plus. Mwahaha!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm all about being redundant. :D
Yeah two pics of the dog kind of gives that away. Who knew that 37 jump squats in a minute would make me unable to walk up stairs?

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ordered some ethernet cables from Monoprice this afternoon. I doubt that they'll arrive tomorrow, but that would be a nice surprise!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Having trouble falling asleep. The saw gets fired up in the morning and I build the outside of what I hope will eventually be one of my front 3 speakers. The weather is perfect out on the balcony so I have to take my chances. If all goes well a couple more should be on their way. Might be a not so boring day in Audiophile world after all.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The universe is vast. Vast. Possibly infinitely so. Larger than it really matters, as it's likely that no human will ever...EVER...leave our solar system.

So large...yet my house is about fifteen feet away from my neighbor.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
The universe is vast. Vast. Possibly infinitely so. Larger than it really matters, as it's likely that no human will ever...EVER...leave our solar system.

So large...yet my house is about fifteen feet away from my neighbor.
I hope you aren't complaining...

You could live out in the boonies (especially if you chose a proximity to one of those heavy Mexican drug traffic zones in the area - I am sure land is super-cheap there) and have a really long commute utilizing the gasoline portion of your Fusionator, but instead you chose to live within village. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope you aren't complaining...
It's like you don't even know me. Of course I'm complaining. :D

I think that today is dedicated to straightening up the house. I've put up with unnecessary clutter for too many years. Most of where Niki goes is always cleaned up, so it's been on the back burner...but I'm starting to feel inspired.

majorloser

majorloser

...You could live out in the boonies (especially if you chose a proximity to one of those heavy Mexican drug traffic zones in the area...
Dude, he is a Mexican drug trafficker.
How do you think he can afford all that fine living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis